5-Course Nouveau Americana Tasting Event
Opened in November of 2020, this super-sleek eatery on the 7th floor of the stylish downtown Towneplace Suites Hotel earned a place on Eater’s 2023 “Best in Nashville” List - and for good reason. Here at this rooftop space with breathtaking views, Executive Chef Hanif Mohammad is offering vibrant New American comfort food. From toothsome starters like warm crab dip with spinach, artichoke, and Manchego cheese, as well as chicken lemongrass potstickers, to salads like tomato caprese and classic wedge & shrimp, to mains that range from jumbo crab cakes to butternut squash ravioli, shrimp and grits, and maple glazed pork chops, there is something for every palate. “Zeppelin offers compelling food, drinks and point of view,” raves The Tennessean, while Nashville Lifestyles says, “Like the airship for which it was named, Zeppelin’s cuisine flies high in Nashville’s culinary orbit.” Buckle your seatbelts, friends, because this promises to be a high-flying event!
About the Host:
Chef Hanif Mohammad has honed his craft with over 23 years at the Nashville Airport Marriott. Last spring, he joined the TownPlace Suites Nashville Downtown/Capitol District, creating a new menu for the Moonshot Coffee Bar and taking over as Executive Chef for Zeppelin, the hotel’s stylish 7th-floor restaurant, bar, and lounge.
All courses will be individually plated.
Lump Crab Cake
creamed corn, asparagus, cherry tomato caper relish
fresh mozzarella, arugula, micro basil, walnut pesto, aged balsamic glaze
Butternut Squash Ravioli
garlic, spinach, greek olive tapenade, blueberry white stilton
mashed potato, broccolini, carrot, honey truffle goat demi
white & dark chocolate, limoncello mascarpone, mixed berry compote
505 3rd Ave N
Nashville, TN 37201
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- Can I bring guests who are not members to this event?
- Yep! Members are able to purchase up to 3 guest tickets to this event (based on availability). However, guest tickets are $20 more than member tickets ($85 + tax/tip), and guests will not be allowed entry to the event unless they're accompanied by a member.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- What parking information has the restaurant provided for this event?
- According to the restaurant, there is a nearby paid parking lot, as well as street parking available.