5-Course Nouveau New World-Inspired Tasting Event
New to Fremont Street as of this March, ZAI is a truly immersive experience, with a kitchen that melds Latin American flavors with modern techniques and an open-air rooftop space called ZAI Nightlife that offers inventive craft cocktails and stunning vistas of downtown Vegas. Eater promptly put ZAI on its “Hottest in Vegas” and “Best Rooftop Restaurants” Lists, while Thrillist added it to its “Best Restaurants in Vegas” List. Global dining is the theme here. The original Zai is in Tepatitlán de Morales, in the Mexican state of Jalisco, and its spirit infuses this newer Zai. That said, longtime Vegas chef Noé Alcalá, founder of Chingon and a Tepatitlán native, is creating a menu that picks up culinary traditions from around the world. Enchiladas are filled with duck confit. Chinese pancakes are topped with chilhuacle chile sauce and sour cream. Mussels with Thai green curry, pozole udon, and so much more round out the picture. This is bound to be a blast, so we are excited to see you there!
About the Host:
Benny Graves & Noé Alcalá
Corporate Executive Chef Benny Graves, has served in kitchens from Beverly Hills, to Dallas, to Vegas, to the Middle East in his quest to master his craft. He partners with Executive Chef Noé Alcalá, originally from Tepatitlan, Mexico and a US resident since he immigrated at 19. After brief stints with Light Group and B.R. Guest, Alcala returned to his native roots with Hussong's Cantina and Slice of Vegas, as well as his latest culinary concept, ZAI.
Courses #1 - #4 will be served family style. Course #5 will be individually plated.
Taste of the Middle East
creamy signature hummus, fresh pita, locally sourced salad
tuna, salsa cacahuate, serrano, garlic shaves, furikake, crispy onion
Yum Yum Shrimp
asian cabbage, sesame vinaigrette
Miso Glazed Salmon
wasabi mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, crispy onion, teriyaki drizzle
ube cream cheese foam, malagasy vanilla bean
700 E Fremont St
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $85 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Will this event be handicap acccessible?
- According to the restaurant, this event is handicap accessible. If applicable however, please email [email protected] with your needs to ensure proper accommodations.
- What parking information has the restaurant provided for this event?
- According to the restaurant, parking is available through their private lot and/or garage.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.