Urban Village Grill
5-Course Inventive Indian Tasting Event
Opened in November of 2021, this acclaimed eatery in Lone Tree was named “Best Indian Restaurant” by Westword in 2023 and landed on a bunch of “Best Of” lists, from 5280’s “25 Best Denver Restaurants” to Eater’s “9 Best Indian Restaurants.” Chef Charles Mani was born and trained in Chennai, India. In 2005, he left India for New York City, where he worked at renowned restaurants such as Babu Ji and Badshah. He then moved to Colorado to open Urban Village, where his light, healthy, and modern takes on Indian food immediately found an appreciative audience. Chef Mani continues to serve his own unique rendition of charred tandoori chicken, tender paneer tikka, silky dal, and so much more. Each plate, garnished with fresh flowers, aromatic herbs, and colorful purées, is brought to your table by a chef—often Mani himself—who explains the flavors and the region from which the dish originates. 303 Magazine calls Urban Village “a game changer for local Indian cuisine,” hailing it as an “unexpected, uncompromising trailblazer…in a category of its own.” In other words, Indian cuisine as you have not experienced it before!
About the Host:
Born and raised in India, Chef Charles Mani immigrated to NYC in 2005, where he worked at renowned restaurants such as Babu Ji and Badshah. In 2018, he moved to Colorado, where he opened his first restaurant, Urban Village. Urban Village Grill, its second incarnation, opened in 2021.
All courses will be individually plated.
tamarind juice, turmeric, tomato pepper
potato dumpling, urban cauliflower, cheese croquette
Urban Village Duo
basil lamb chops | tandoori chicken
Chef's Tasting Platter
naan, lamb curry, mongolian beef, butter chicken, spiced lentils, rice, yogurt, black gram bean wafer
traditional indian ice cream
Urban Village Grill
8505 Park Meadows Center Dr #2184
Lone Tree, CO 80124
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $85 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Will this event be handicap acccessible?
- According to the restaurant, this event is handicap accessible. If applicable however, please email [email protected] with your needs to ensure proper accommodations.
- What parking information has the restaurant provided for this event?
- According to the restaurant, parking is available through their private lot and/or garage.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.