5-Course Italian Steakhouse Inspired Tasting Event
Opened just this past May, this Italian steakhouse immediately landed on Thrillist’s 2023 List of “Best Restaurants in Dallas” and Tasting Table’s “Best in Dallas 2023.” The Saint is the first Dallas restaurant from Hooper Hospitality Concepts (HHC), which runs a handful of popular eateries in Las Vegas, including Locale Italian Kitchen and Luchador Mexican Kitchen + Cantina. To helm the kitchen, HHC enlisted Chef Jacob Williamson, a Dallas native whose resume includes stints at restaurants led by Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Stephan Pyles, and Wolfgang Puck, and who served as executive chef at Harper’s, the popular Dallas destination. At The Saint, he is serving up distinctive dishes like Maine lobster arancini, bluefin tuna crudo with honey crisp apples, pistachio pesto, and lime, Texas wagyu tartare, brisket & foie gras ravioli, and the very best beef, lamb, pork, poultry, and fish, all inventively garnished and served up in a dark and moody but very entertaining space with a saints and sinners motif. In other words, great food, great ambiance, and what promises to be a great night out!
About the Host:
Head Chef & Culinary Director
A Dallas native, Chef Jacob Williamson graduated from the French Culinary Institute in NYC. Upon graduation, he cut his teeth under critically acclaimed Chef Jean-Georges at his restaurant Jean-Georges Vongerichten before returning home to Dallas, subsequently joining the kitchens of Stephan Pyles, Charlie Palmer’s at The Joule, and Five Sixty.
Courses #1-#4 will be family style. Course #5 will be individually plated. There will be no substitutions for dairy restrictions.
chili crunch, local honey, grilled rustic bread
The Saint Caesar Salad
little gem romaine, focaccia breadcrumb, black garlic caesar dressing
Brisket & Foie Gras Ravioli
dried cherry reduction
Grilled Texas Wagyu Bavette
fondant potato, hen of the woods mushroom, barolo reduction
White Chocolate Cheesecake
2633 Gaston Ave
Dallas, TX 75226
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies except for dairy allergies. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.
- Can I bring guests who are not members to this event?
- Yep! Members are able to purchase up to 3 guest tickets to this event (based on availability). However, guest tickets are $20 more than member tickets ($85 + tax/tip), and guests will not be allowed entry to the event unless they're accompanied by a member.
- Will this event be handicap acccessible?
- According to the restaurant, this event is handicap accessible. If applicable however, please email [email protected] with your needs to ensure proper accommodations.
- What parking information has the restaurant provided for this event?
- According to the restaurant, parking is available through their private lot and/or garage.