5-Course Pacific Rim Inspired Tasting Event
This year-and-a-half old restaurant, named for the street upon which it is found, resides within the BentoLiving Hotel in the Chestnut Hill neighborhood. Justin Koziol, a Hawaiian native, came up with the concept for The Hart, and Hawaiian influences are felt throughout the menu of Executive Chef Ryan Costanza. Here, you’ll find signature fare like smoked tako poutine, ahi club sandwiches, whole grilled snapper, tuna poke, kimchi fried rice, and much more. Chef Costanza cut his cooking chops in multiple Michelin Starred restaurants, including Coi and Crenn Dining Group. At The Hart, he is marrying Mid-Southern American influences with global sub-tropic flavor profiles. We would be remiss if we didn’t also mention the dazzling modern interior, with its endlessly high ceilings and minimal barrier between interior and exterior. We can’t wait to visit The Hart, which Eater just named to its “Hottest New Restaurants in Nashville, April 2022”!
About the Host:
Hailing from NYC, Chef Ryan Costanza began his global culinary journey in his family’s restaurant at 13, and by 18 he was staging in some of the city's most renowned restaurants. His past culinary experience includes working as Sous Chef at Warfield’s High Point, Alfred’s Steakhouse, and three Michelin-starred restaurants Coi and Atelier Crenn, Petit Crenn). Most recently, he was in LA serving as Executive Chef at the critically-acclaimed Freedman’s. Now in Nashville, Chef Costanza co-founded Pure Land Sake and runs all Food and Beverage at the newly opened BentoLiving and The Hart restaurant.
All courses will be individually plated.
Lomi Lomi Tuna
with tomato, wakame, dashi, shiso, and lotus
grilled koshikari rice with avocado, bay shrimp, and nori
Blue Crab Fried Rice
with ginger and tempura soft shell crab
Charcoal Grilled Koji Pork Coppa
with japanese sweet potato, kimchi, and pineapple
Black Sesame Panna Cotta
with coconut meringue and strawberry amazake granita
Restaurant Covid 19 Policy
At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. Additionally, all food will be served individually-plated rather than family-style. As per this restaurant's policy, as well as local guidelines, we will not be requiring proof of COVID vaccination from attendees to gain entry.
321 Hart St
Nashville, TN 37210
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $75 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID. Additionally, if you plan on purchasing beverages during the event, make sure to bring cash.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What COVID safety precautions will be taken at this event?
- At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. Additionally, all food will be served individually-plated rather than family-style. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant’s own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.