5-Course Eclectic New American Tasting Event
Just a shade over a year old, this Five Points eatery is loading up on accolades, having been named to 5280 Magazine's list of the "25 Best Restaurants in Denver 2022" and Eater's "Hottest Restaurants in Denver" list. (Not to mention their "Essential 38" list.) Westword has also named Executive Chef Justin Freeman the "Best New Chef to Denver" of 2022. The Greenwich was founded with the vision of bringing a taste of New York to Denver. Hence, its name, which is an homage to Greenwich Village. And Chef Freeman holds to a standard of cooking that he developed through his many years of working in renowned New York City kitchens. A graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, he honed his craft serving as a chef de cuisine at such acclaimed restaurants as Upland and Cookshop. At The Greenwich, he oversees a contemporary American menu that features such delights as impeccable roast chicken with squash ribbons and pumpkin seed-lime sauce, littleneck clams in garlic scape butter, and anchovy garlic steak. The Greenwich also has what must surely be one of the world's best cheesecakes! "Freeman does an incredible job of making the ordinary extraordinary," raves 303 Magazine. Sounds like our kind of place!
About the Host:
Born and raised in New York, Chef Justin Freeman graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 2009. He worked in the kitchens of Michelin-starred Nobu Tribeca, Upland (under four-time James Beard "Best Chef in America" Semi-Finalist Chef Justin Smillie), and Cookshop. In 2022, he was named "Best New Chef to Denver" by Westword.
Courses #1 - #4 will be served family-style. Course #5 will be individually-plated.
sardinian pasta with blackened spinach, brown butter walnuts
italian lemon marinade, frisée, crispy garlic
Braised White Beans
pickled italian relish, lemon parsley gremolata, marinated olives
Roasted Half Chicken
marinated winter citrus, pickled & charred cippolini onions, salsa macha
Banana Tarte Tatin
banana sabayon sauce, chantilly cream
3258 Larimer St
Denver, CO 80205
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $85 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
- What COVID safety precautions will be taken at this event?
- At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. As per this restaurant’s policy, as well as local guidelines, we will not be requiring proof of COVID vaccination from attendees to gain entry.