The Duck Inn
Forget about all your other holiday parties. The holiday party of all holiday parties has officially arrived! We're thrilled to be teaming up with one of the top-rated TC event hosts of 2019, The Duck Inn, for our annual Chicago Christmakwanzakkah Party. Executive Chef/Owner Kevin Hickey, a veteran of Michelin Starred kitchens, totally blew attendees away with our last collaboration together back in March. So, when we were considering options for this year's holiday party, The Duck Inn was at the top of the list. In the spirit of the holidays, the format for this event series will be different than our typical event format - passed hors d'oeuvres cocktail party to start before moving into the seated portion of the party. The evening will kick off with a plethora of Chef Hickey's favorite canapés as you drink and mingle. Then, we'll take our seats for a large-format feast. Of course, we'll wrap up the night with a chef Q&A during dessert. For those of you who weren't able to attend our first event at The Duck Inn, you can read up on Chef Hickey's SUPER impressive background below. It speaks for itself!
About the Host:
Chef & Owner
Prior to opening The Duck Inn, Chef Hinkey ran several other incredibly successful restaurants in Chicago: Allium and Bottlefork. Before that, he ran the kitchen at Four Seasons Chicago, where his cooking earned two consecutive Michelin Stars.
Some items be served as passed canapés, some will be served family-style, and some will be individually plated.
Mini Duck Fat Dogs
with hoppy mayo
with seeded crackers
with salsa verde
with bacon, tomatoes, wildfire blue cheese, and peppercorn dressing
with duck fat potatoes, baby kale, and heirloom radish
with guanciale, calabrian chiles, and duck egg
Roasted Wild Mushrooms
with salsify puree, asparagus, and rice pearls
Warm Date Cake
with apple cider sorbet, chantilly cream, and caramelized apples
Butterscotch Miso Mousse
with ginger caramel apples, caramel corn, and green apple sorbet
The Duck Inn
2701 South Eleanor St
Chicago, IL 60608
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, adjustments will only be made for the main courses (no replacement canapes will be provided). However, there will be SO MANY dishes served, that guests with allergies/restrictions will get to enjoy more than enough food to feel good and full! Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.