The Brewer's Table
6-Course Nouveau Gastropub Dinner Event
Named Restaurant of the Year by Austin Monthly in 2018, the year of its debut, Brewer’s Table is the gastropub of your dreams. Housed in a quirky-yet-spectacular refurbished Quonset hut in the Govalle neighborhood, it’s the kind of place, with its lager garden and shipping container bar, where you just want to hang out. Chef Jaime Chozet, named by Bon Appetit as one of Austin’s Best Chefs, ingeniously brings together brew and food, or as Austin Monthly goes on to say, “The Brewer’s Table doesn’t just give brewmaster and chef equal billing; it insists on a singular narrative for them both.” That means dishes like beer-grain falafel, beer-steamed mussels, and even stout pudding. (Plenty for the non-beer folks as well; don’t worry.) We will be taking over the hut for this event, and Chef Chozet will be in and out of the kitchen to address your questions and discuss how he approached the work of creating this exceptional new restaurant.
About the Host:
A certified sommelier as well as head chef, Chef Chozet has honed his craft in some of Austin's most celebrated kitchens, including Perla’s, Iron Cactus Mexican Grill, Lambert’s and Clark’s. Named one of Austin's Best Chefs by Bon Appetit magazine, Chef Chozet took the reins at The Brewer's Table in April 2019.
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
with yogurt and smoked tomato
Texas Cheese Tart
with caramelized onions
Duo of Salads
appalachian blue barley, black eyed peas, fall veggies | crispy lettuce, texas citrus, goat cheese, fresh herbs
Fire Roasted Chicken
with black garlic jus and chilled green beans
Sliced Pork Roast & Housemade Sausage
with confit garlic, rosemary, and ember-roasted squash
Rose Family Cobbler
with spiced whipped cream and stout crumble
The Brewer's Table
4715 E 5th St
Austin, TX 78702
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.