6-Course Globally Inspired Dinner Event
At this spectacular all-day restaurant in LoHi—part eatery, market, bakery, and caterer—you will find yourself placed securely in the hands of a master chef. Linda Hampsten Fox has enjoyed a quarter-century of rich and varied professional cooking experiences, serving the likes of Nancy Pelosi, John Hickenlooper, Dr. Jane Goodall, and Melissa Etheridge. The Bindery, sleek and airy with wall-to-wall windows, high ceilings, and exposed pipes, is the first restaurant she has owned—and she is making the most of it. Her culinary passion is Mediterranean cuisine, and her extensive travels have given her currency in food traditions and trends from all over the world. “First restaurants rarely have [this] scale, breadth, and surefootedness,” raves 5280, which named The Bindery as its Reader’s Choice Best New Restaurant for 2018. Here, you can find signature dishes like green aquacotta soup, Roman-style fried artichokes, charred octopus, and lemon carbonara. We will be taking over the restaurant for this event, and Chef Fox will be on hand to answers your questions and share insights from her quite fascinating life and career.
About the Host:
Linda Hampsten Fox
Executive Chef & Owner
Chef Fox has over twenty-five years of professional cooking experience, having perfected her craft while apprenticing with chefs in Switzerland, Italy and France. She has catered for such luminaries as Dr. Jane Goodall, Michael York, Nancy Pelosi and Dave Matthews to name a few. She opened The Bindery, her first restaurant, in October of 2017.
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
with roasted red pepper butter
Mini Smoked Rabbit Pecan Pie
with savory housemade crust, sharp cheddar, and mustard gelato
with potatoes, corn, tomatoes, and buttermilk dill dressing
filled with mustard greens, spinach, chard, parmesan, and mascarpone and topped with a lemon poppy seed butter
Coffee Rubbed Ancho Chili Short Rib
with shishito peppers and housemade tortilla
with graham cracker crumble, marshmallow, dark chocolate, and peanut butter gelato
1817 Central St, Denver, CO 80211
Denver, CO 80211
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.