5-Course SE Asian Celebration Tasting Event
Named to Eater Nashville’s prestigious "38 Essential Restaurants" List ('22), as well as Thrillist's "25 Most Essential Nashville Food Experiences" List ('22), this eatery from Executive Chef/Owner Nina Singto has been bringing the freshest and most authentic Thai and Lao food to Music City since 2019, when it started life on South Street. Now, in more upscale digs on Division Street, with a six-foot golden Buddha holding court, Thai Esane continues to please diners with everything from iconic Pad Thai to Malaysian-style noodles, basil eggplant, Thai-style lo mein, Bangkok wings, panang curry, papaya salad, and so much more. Originally from Arkansas, the self-taught Chef Singto is now working her magic in three locations. Her vibrant nature, passion for food, and spirit of hospitality has made her a welcome guest on the Food Network’s Guy’s Grocery Games, Bite Club, and Chopped. We are excited to visit with Chef Singto and to hear her thoughts as she takes your questions and discusses the splendors of Southeast Asian cuisine.
About the Host:
From Ft. Smith, Arkansas, Chef Nina Singto recognized her culinary calling just eight years ago when she founded Thai Esane. Singto is self-taught and has a gifted natural talent behind the main line taking her skills she learned at home to the restaurant. Since then, she has sprinkled her signature “Nina Hot” across Nashville with locations in Brentwood, Midtown, and 5th & Broadway. Chef Singto can be seen on Food Network’s Guy’s Grocery Games, Bite Club, and Chopped.
All courses will be individually plated.
with fresh vegetables, shrimp, rice paper, and peanut sauce
with chicken, bell peppers, onion, bok choy, broccoli, and basil
Chicken Larb Wrap
with thai herbs
Pad Kra Pao
with minced pork, bell pepper, onion, basil, broccoli, fried egg, and white rice
Banana Sticky Rice
with sesame seeds and creamy coconut
Restaurant Covid 19 Policy
As per this restaurant's policy, as well as local guidelines, we will not be requiring proof of covid vaccination from attendees to gain entry to this event. That said, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating, and all food will be served individually-plated rather than family-style.
1520 Division St
Nashville, TN 37203
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID. Additionally, if you plan on purchasing beverages during the event, make sure to bring cash.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $75 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What COVID safety precautions will be taken at this event?
- At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. Additionally, all food will be served individually-plated rather than family-style. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant’s own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.