5-Course Bounty of the Rockies Tasting Event
Opened just shy of a year ago, across the street from the Colorado Convention Center, this fine dining establishment that features native ingredients from the American West vaulted right onto 5280’s list of “Best New Restaurants of 2022” and The Denver Post’s list of the “Top 10 Restaurant Openings.” Chef/Owner Scott Schaden attended Johnson & Wales culinary arts program and then studied in Italy’s Piedmont region. Landing in Chicago, he became Executive Sous Chef for Cameron Grant, chef/owner of Osteria Langhe and a Jean Banchet nominee. He then helped launch the company’s other restaurant, Langhe Market, as Chef de Cuisine. Returning to his native Colorado, he created Terra, with an ever-changing menu based on what his local farmer-partners make available to him. On any given night, diners might find dishes like rigatoni with venison ragu, pork tenderloin with apple barbecue sauce and roasted endive, oven-seared salmon with hunter sauce, and desserts like key lime pavlova and cranberry cheesecake. “A new haven for Denver culture and cuisine,” raves 303 Magazine. “By working directly with farmers and basing his dishes on availability of the season, this chef has truly created something unique and desired.”
About the Host:
A Boulder native, Chef Scott Schaden attended culinary school at Johnson & Wales. He previously cooked in the kitchens of Award-Winning Osteria Langhe, Langhe Market, and Laudisios Restaurant before opening Terra on May 2022.
Courses #1, #2, #4, and #5 will be served individually plated. Course #3 will be served family style.
Marinated Cheese Curds
citrus, basil, chili oil
crispy pig skin, black garlic aioli, herb & pickle salad
Housemade Fusilli with Pork Confit
radish, pickled green strawberry, peas
braised spinach, cheesy grits, strawberry barbecue sauce
strawberry, shortcake, meringue
Restaurant Covid 19 Policy
At this event, we will do our best to accommodate requests for separate tables, assuming the space allows for them. Courses #1, #2, #4, and #5 will be served individually plated. Course #3 will be served family style. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant's own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.
891 14th St #100
Denver, CO 80202
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $85 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- What parking information has the restaurant provided for this event?
- According to the restaurant, there is nearby street parking available.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies except for dairy allergies. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.