5-Course Elevated Americana Tasting Event
Any restaurant that opens in 2004 and lands on Eater’s 2023 list of “Hottest New Restaurants in Vegas” has got to be something special, right? In fact, this nearly 20-year-old eatery recently reopened following extensive renovations, and with a newly-refreshed farm-to-table menu to boot. Executive Chef Joe Valdez, who was born in California but grew up in Henderson, has extensive restaurant experience, including stints at such Vegas establishments as Bar Code Burger Bar, Mercato Della Pescheria, and Café Americano Paris. At Table 34, he is offering diners timeless American classics like meatloaf sliders, crab cakes, rack of lamb, and hunter’s chicken, as well as Italian specialties like shrimp scampi, salmon ravioli, and caramelized onion and goat cheese tortellini. (Also, leave room for desserts like vanilla bean crème brûlée, lemon cheesecake, and chocolate-peanut butter pie.) USA Today says, “Unpretentious Table 34 doesn’t stand on formalities, but it does constantly wow patrons with spectacular cuisine and wonderful ambience.” We’re sold!
About the Host:
Born in California but raised in Henderson, Chef Joe Valdez graduated from Metropolitan State College with a degree in Hospitality, and a concentration in Restaurant Management. He worked in the kitchens of Bar Code Burger Bar, Mercato Della Pescheria, and Café Americano Paris before joining the team at Table 34 as Executive Chef.
All courses will be individually plated.
toasted bread, sherry cream, parsley
Pork Belly B.L.T. Salad
heirloom tomato, crispy pork belly, frisée, avocado
onion & fennel soubise, gremolata, purple cauliflower hash
Creekstone Farms Prime Filet Mignon
beet purée, confit potatoes, asparagus
vanilla bean ice cream, caramel sauce, whipped cream
Restaurant Covid 19 Policy
At this event, we will do our best to accommodate requests for separate tables, assuming the space allows for them. Additionally, all food will be served individually plated rather than family style. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant's own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.
600 E Warm Springs Rd #180
Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $85 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Will this event be handicap acccessible?
- According to the restaurant, this event is handicap accessible.
- What parking information has the restaurant provided for this event?
- According to the restaurant, parking is available through their private lot.