6-Course Classic Americana Dinner Event
We're super excited to be returning to this esteemed West Town eatery with acclaimed Chef/Owner Zoë Schor! At Split Rail, Chef Schor focuses classic American comfort food with a nostalgic twist straight from her childhood, intended to foster a sense of connection between diners and the chef over the powerful memories food can conjure. Incorporating her personal culinary flare into these classic dishes, Schor applies the skills and passion she learned working under such greats as Chef Thomas Keller and Chef Tom Collichio to craft some seriously inventive creations! For this event, she's really flexing her creative muscles to create a whole new menu full of the culinary creativity we've come to know and love. We'll be taking over the entire restaurant for this event, and Chef Scor will be coming out of the kitchen throughout the evening to introduce the courses and share stories!
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Owner
Prior to opening Split Rail, Chef Schor worked in many of the country's top restaurants including Bouchon and Craft. Most recently, she served as Executive Chef at Ada St.
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
Buffalo Chicken Skins
with celery and ranch powder
with mixed greens, marinated anchovies, crispy ham, pickled peppers, and garlic breadcrumbs
Crispy Potato Latkes
with caramelized onions and sour cream
Hawaiian Pork Skewers
with spam rice
Wild Boar Bolognese
with egg noodles and parmesan
Strawberry Jell-O Salad
with creamy panna cotta, pretzel streusel
2500 W. Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.