5-Course Elevated Americana Tasting Event
Re-opened just two years ago after a fire, this feelgood/eatgood establishment made Axios’ list of “Best CLT Restaurants” and Charlotte Magazine’s “Best Restaurants in SouthPark” (both 2022). For our event, Chef de Cuisine Zack Poleto will select from a seasonally-inspired menu that is a tribute to all the craftspeople, artisans, and small local farmers with whom Rooster’s has built strong relationships over the years. That means sourcing the finest that the region has to offer, but also pushing the boundaries by working in concert with local growers to cultivate specialty crops and heirloom varieties. That's how they came to be known for dishes like lamb meatballs with smoked tomato and crème fraiche, rotisserie pork loin with arugula and apricot mostarda, speckled trout with roasted squash, farro, and ham brodo - not to mention vegetarian options like fire-roasted cauliflower with charred lemon. “Home cooking if your home were in Wine Country… the vibe convivial with a golden glow,” raves Condé Nast Traveler. We look forward to our visit here, both for the exceptional food and the interesting conversation with our chef. Hope to see you there!
About the Host:
Chef de Cuisine
An Illinois native, Chef Zack Poleto graduated from Le Cordon Bleu in Chicago. Prior to Rooster's, he cooked in the kitchens of Table 52, Swai, and Epicurean Bistro, in addition to opening his own restaurant, Braize. He recently moved to Charlotte, NC to become Chef de Cuisine at Rooster's SouthPark.
All courses will be individually plated.
Brûlée Short Rib
pomme puree, salsa verde
citrus crab salad
fava bean puree, crispy corn, pancetta
asparagus, rhubarb compote, red wine demi-glace
Key Lime Cheesecake
lime curd, meringue
Restaurant Covid 19 Policy
At this event, we will do our best to accommodate requests for separate tables, assuming the space allows for them. Additionally, all food will be served individually plated rather than family style. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant's own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.
6601 Carnegie Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28211
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $85 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Will this event be handicap acccessible?
- According to the restaurant, this event is handicap accessible.
- What parking information has the restaurant provided for this event?
- According to the restaurant, parking is available through their private lot.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.