5-Course Elevated Pan-Mediterranean Tasting Event
Opened just this past September in Southern Highlands, this inventive eatery from the AYYA Hospitality Group draws significantly on Mediterranean and Lebanese culinary traditions, leading it to immediately land on Eater Las Vegas’ “Hottest New Restaurants” List and Time Out’s “Best Restaurants in Vegas” List. Executive Chef Lena Dagher grew up in Lebanon and brings extensive experience in private catering from her years of service to top notable clients. Now, at Pine Bistro, she is turning out dishes like eggplant & zucchini tower, fattoush, fried kibbeh, kafta kebabs, chicken shawarma, and so much more, all served up in a Levantine atmosphere of wood screens and mosaic tiles. “Pine Bistro brings a world of flavors to the Southwest Valley,” raves Las Vegas Weekly, while Time Out characterizes the restaurant as “a warm, inviting space for upscale Mediterranean food…marrying spices and flavor to near perfection.” Need we say more?
About the Host:
A native of Lebanon, Chef Lena Dagher came to Las Vegas 17 years ago bringing her culture and food to the States. Bringing her extensive kitchen experience as well as experience in private catering for top notable clients, she is now Executive Chef at Pine Bistro.
Courses #1 - #4 will be served family style. Course #5 will be individually plated. For this event’s dietary restriction accommodation policy, see the Event FAQs below.
served sashimi style
Warak Enab Bil Zeit & Rakakat Jebneh
grape leaves with rice, tomato, olive oil, parsley oil | mozzarella, halloumi & feta cheese rolls with onion, mint, olive oil, sesame oil
Zucchini & Eggplant Tower
lebanese yogurt, halloumi cheese, falafel, tahini sauce
Filet Mignon & Shrimp Kabob
fattoush salad, basmati rice
pistachio, ice cream
10620 Dean Martin Dr #100
Las Vegas, NV 89141
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $90 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- Will this event be handicap acccessible?
- According to the restaurant, this event is handicap accessible. If applicable however, please email [email protected] with your needs to ensure proper accommodations.
- What parking information has the restaurant provided for this event?
- According to the restaurant, parking is available through their private lot and/or garage.