6-Course Inventive Spanish Dinner Event
A cozy restaurant inside a townhouse, Mola manages to blend in with the surrounding Mount Pleasant neighborhood — but its big Spanish flavors allow it to stand out in a culinary sense. Executive Chef and Co-Owner Erin Lingle spent time as a beverage manager at Boundary Road and worked for a restaurant architecture firm before finding success with her first restaurant, Nido in Woodridge. Chef Lingle then opened Mola, which echoes the quaint seaside eateries she fell in love with in Spain, with a focus on the country's beloved comfort food. The Washington Post described the menu as "more than satisfying," and the restaurant was recently named to the 2019 Michelin Bib Gourmand list. We'll be taking over the entire restaurant for this collaboration and Chef Lingle will be coming out of the kitchen to talk about her food and answer questions.
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Co-Owner
Chef Erin Lingle grew up in St. Louis, where her love of food blossomed around her grandmother's soul food restaurant and catering business. In DC, Chef Lingle worked as a beverage manager at Boundary Road before opening her restaurant Nido with culinary partner Karlos Leopold. The two then opened Mola, which is Lingle's love letter to Spain.
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
served over homemade potato chips with capers, fried garlic, and herb oil
Sherry & Olive Oil Braised Artichokes
with herb and onion migas and black aragon olives
Slow-Roasted Winter Squash Pisto
with chorizo chips, grated manchego, and fried quail's egg
Pan-Seared Stuffed Calamari
with mushrooms, prawns, pine nuts, and herbs and served with squid ink sauce and aioli
Saffron & Cumin-Brined Chicken Thighs
with honey-almond sauce and creamy dill potato salad
Coconut & Cardamom Tocino del Cielo
spanish flan with candied apricot
3155 Mt Pleasant St NW
Washington, DC 20010
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring proof of COVID-19 vaccination (refer to the "what qualifies as valid proof of vaccination" question below for more info on this) and a government-issued photo ID. Additionally, if you plan on purchasing beverages during the event, make sure to bring cash.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who fail to present proof of full vaccination upon arrival, and/or have not paid the guest ticket surcharge, will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $75 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member and all guests must also present proof of full vaccination upon arrival at the event in order to gain entry.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.