Miss Lily's 7A
5-Course Authentic Caribbean Tasting Event
Ready for a mid-week island getaway? We are too. Unfortunately flying to the Carribean isn't in the cards, but we're doing the next best thing by hosting a feast at NYC's top Caribbean restaurant... Miss Lily's! This hotspot is known throughout the city not just for its incredibly authentic Caribbean cuisine, but also for the way that they perfectly recreate the island ambiance. Our host for the evening will be Culinary Director Andre Fowles, who grew up in Jamaica. He's put together a special menu that will take us on a delicious tour of the islands that make up the region. As always we'll be taking over the entire restaurant and Chef Fowles will be coming out of the kitchen throughout the evening to introduce the dishes and share stories.
About the Host:
A native of Jamaica, Chef Fowles kicked off his culinary career at the famed Mac's Chop House in Kingston, before relocating to NYC to attend the Culinary Institute of America. Over the course of his career he's been featured in Food & Wine, Bon Appetit, NY Times, and Eater, and is a THREE-TIME WINNER of Food Network’s “Chopped” competition!
Each course will be served family-style to match your party size, as you will only be sharing food with your guests (i.e. If you are attending with one guest, you will be served two portions/plate for each course). Solo attendees will be served individually-plated courses.
with jerk mayo and toasted coconut
Jerk Caesar Salad
with crisp romaine hearts, caesar dressing, and parmesan bread crumbs
Jerk Crab Boil
with alaskan snow crab, firey jerk broth, corn, festival, red skinned potatoes, and charred pineapple cole slaw
Miss Lily's World Famous Jerk Chicken
with signature jerk sauce, rice and peas, and cucumber escovitch mango chutney
Old Fashioned Banana Pudding
Restaurant Covid 19 Policy
At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. As per this restaurant’s policy, as well as local guidelines, proof of COVID vaccination will not be required from attendees to gain entry.
Miss Lily's 7A
109 Avenue A
New York, NY 10009
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID. Additionally, if you plan on purchasing beverages during the event, make sure to bring cash.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $80 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
- What COVID safety precautions will be taken at this event?
- At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. As per this restaurant’s policy, as well as local guidelines, we will not be requiring proof of COVID vaccination from attendees to gain entry.