6-Course Seasonally Inspired Dinner Series
Located in the historic Johnson’s Meat Market building in Sylvan Park, French-inspired Miel is dedicated to serving the freshest, locally-sourced ingredients. In fact, Miel’s surrounding garden provides much of the produce and herbs that are served in the restaurant, while its tomatoes come from its rooftop garden. Signature dishes here include starters like peaches and mortadella, roasted cabbage with truffle butter, and octopus toast, along with larger plates like braised pork shoulder with house-pulled mozzarella and arugula, ramps spaghetti with smoked ricotta, and seared tile fish with squash blossom and lemon oil. “An esteemed dining destination…superb,” raves the Tennessean. Miel will be all ours for this event, and Chef Andrew Coins will be on hand to take your questions and discuss his food inspirations and passions.
About the Hosts:
A graduate of Johnson & Wale's Culinary School, Chef Coins came to Nashville in 2012 after working at Chez Philip in The Historic Peabody Memphis Hotel, as well as The Charleston Place Hotel in Charleston, South Carolina. He joined the team at Miel in 2012, taking the Executive Chef role in 2014.
Also a graduate of Johnson & Wale's Culinary School, Chef Jennifer Coins discovered a love for cakes while working in the pastry kitchens at Whole Foods in Memphis, TN. After moving to Nashville in 2012, she worked for some of the best bakeries in Nashville, expanding her knowledge of gourmet cakes and pastries. She took over the Pastry kitchen at Miel in 2015.
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
with chestnut, cultured butter, coppa, fermented chili, and herbs
with chewy beets, little gem, persimmon, feta, smoked olive, and anchovy
with salty sunflower butter and everything crumble
with cauliflower, matsutake, preserved scallop, vicchio, and egg yolk
with hibiscus, quince, and smoked honey
with sweet potato, poached apple, cream puff, and smoked honey whip
343 53rd Ave N
Nashville, TN 37209
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies except for vegetarians and those with gluten or dairy aversions/allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.