Main St. Provisions
5-Course Reimagined Americana Tasting Event
Opened in December of 2020, this Arts District eatery has risen to the top of the heap, making Thrillist’s list of “Best Restaurants in Las Vegas 2022” and Eater’s “Best in the Arts District.” Executive Chef Justin Kingsley Hall is a California native who started making a name for himself in Vegas with a five-month long farm-to-table pop-up called SLO-Boy (SLO standing for San Luis Obispo, from whence he hails). He then went on to open Sparrow + Wolf, The Kitchen at Atomic, and Peyote. His cooking and personality has earned him spots on such TV shows as Chopped, Man Fire Food, Secrets of a Chef, and Food Paradise. At Main Street Provisions, he delights diners with dishes like smoked duck breast with blackberry and charred onion sauce, rabbit boudin sausage with English pea butter sauce and potato dumplings, and Baja seabass with charred grape escabeche, grits cake, and chili sunflower seeds. The Eater reviewer raves, “I am completely infatuated with Main St. Provisions. It’s just hitting every mark on both food and service…and it’s located on the coolest block in the most exciting neighborhood in Las Vegas.” See you there!
About the Host:
Justin Kingsley Hall
A native of San Luis Obispo, CA, Chef Kingsley Hall started his culinary career working for one of the area's premier chefs while in high school. After serving in the army, he realized he wanted to be a chef, working on various restaurants in Tampa, West Hollywood, and Las Vegas, where he moved to eleven years ago. In 2015, Chef Kinglsey Hall started a five-month long farm-to-table pop up called SLO Boy. From there, he would go on to open Sparrow + Wolf, The Kitchen at Atomic, Peyote, and Main St. Provisions.
All courses will be individually plated.
Red Deer Tartare on Fry Bread
new zealand venison with pickled and smoked black berries, charred onion, herbs, smoked shoyu, dijon, and dashi
Idaho Scotch Egg
smoked fish around a soft boiled egg and a potato chip crust and served with garlic whipped potato puree and xo sauce
For Ernie's Birds
chicory greens with warmed carolina gold rice, chimichurri dressing, chopped olives, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, and grated egg yolk
with orange bourbon jus, roasted mushrooms, and potato dumplings
with desert blossom honey and orange zest
Restaurant Covid 19 Policy
At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. Additionally, all food will be served individually-plated rather than family-style. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant's own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.
Main St. Provisions
1214 S Main St.
Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID. Additionally, if you plan on purchasing beverages during the event, make sure to bring cash.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $80 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What COVID safety precautions will be taken at this event?
- At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. Additionally, all food will be served individually-plated rather than family-style. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant’s own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies except for nightshade or allium allergies. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.