6-Course Tribute to Beirut Pt. 2 Dinner Event
Several months removed from our first collaboration with this Nashville hotspot, we're thrilled to be heading back to Lyra so that Chef Hrant Arakelian can test out a bunch of brand new recipes on us! Naturally, when a chef of this caliber invites us back for a second round of guinea pigging, we accept the invitation! As a refresher, Lyra has become one of the city's most sought-after dining destinations since it opened in August 2018. Here, Chef Arakelian, late of such popular restaurants as Zola, Rumours East, and Etch, is dishing out vibrant Middle Eastern food, including outstanding hummus, roasted vegetables, lamb, and seafood. Lyra is a labor of love for Arakelian, a Nashville native of Armenian descent, and his wife and partner Elizabeth Endicott, who serves as beverage director and manager. “Lyra is superb,” applauds Nashville Scene. We will be taking over the restaurant for this event, and Chef Arakelian will answer your questions and to wax poetic once more on the splendors of Middle Eastern cuisine.
About the Host:
Chef & Co-Owner
Born in Lebanon, Chef Arakelian honed his skills at Sunset Grill and Flyte World Dining & Wine before holding Sous and Executive Chef positions at Rumours East, Adeles, The Holland House Bar & Refuge, and most recently as Chef de Cuisine at Deb Paquette’s flagship kitchen, Etch. He opened Lyra with his wife Liz in August 2018
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
Assorted Little Bites
lamb bastruma and peaches, almond stuffed dates, cured olives, and pickles
with toasted pita, summer vegetables, fresh herbs, and sumac
with confit garlic tahina and dry chermoula spice
with marash chili sauce, eggplant, and oregano and picholine olive relish
Beef Kibbeh Raas
with whipped fava, summer squashes, and labneh
Olive Oil & Almond Cake
with rose whipped cream, oven roasted peaches, and urfa biber
935 W Eastland Ave
Nashville, TN 37206
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.