6-Course Nouveau New England Dinner Event
Initially typed as a New England-style "clam shack," Littleneck, located in Gowanus, soon transcended that label with an extensive menu that proves they can do so much more than shuck. Their fish comes from clear, cold New England waters—not the Gowanus Canal!—and dishes include the expected seafood classics along with those that feature intriguing Asian influences. Executive Chef Nick Williams clearly knows his way around food, having grown up in St. Louis, lending a hand at his father's pizzeria. Recently, he appeared on an episode of the Food Network series Chopped and will be on another Food Network show set to air this spring. His work at Littleneck has earned the restaurant a NY Times Critics' Pick. We'll be taking over the premises for this event and Chef Williams will be on hand to answer your questions and discuss his own culinary journey.
About the Host:
As a youngster, Chef Williams spent time in the kitchens of his St. Louis hometown, including his father's pizzeria. He moved to New York to pursue a career in journalism design, but he ended up back in the restaurant business, where he quickly worked his way up the ranks at Littleneck to become Executive Chef.
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
Crispy Rice Salad
with thai basil, grilled squid, and new england xo sauce
Chicken Liver Pâté
with beer batter funnel cake and assorted pickles
with anchovy emulsion and lemon
with grilled bread, lettuces, and assorted sauces
Spicy Crab Pasta
with vodka sauce and calabrian chile
with maple jameson whipped cream and lemon curd
288 3rd Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies except for vegetarians. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.