5-Course Regional Roots Tasting Event
Centrally located in Charlotte’s South End, next door to the Craft Tasting Room & Growler Shop, also owned by Alyson and Dan Davis, Lincoln Street Kitchen & Cocktails brings locally inspired, seasonal small plates, and crafted innovative cocktails to the Queen City. Executive Chef Ivan Pereyra grew up in Rhode Island but emigrated to Charlotte to be part of its vibrant food scene. Now, he is taking full advantage of the bounty of the region and his association with area farmers and purveyors. Here you’ll find Fall-Spiced Pork Belly with white miso pumpkin puree, granola brittle, and pickled cranberries. Or how about the wagyu with chili vinaigrette and charred pearl onions? Or Devils on Horseback? (Bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with blue cheese?) It’s quite an attractive place too, with a statement moss wall, lime-washed brick, and a rooftop bar that offers great views. No wonder the Charlotte Agenda named Lincoln Street one of the city’s Top 25 New Restaurants in 2019!
About the Host:
Originally from Providence, RI, Chef Pereyra relocated to Charlotte to become a part of the city's growing culinary scene. Prior to taking the helm at Lincoln Street, he honing his craft at a number of Queen City's top restaurants the Ritz Carlton's BLT Steak, Lumiere, and Suffolk Punch.
All courses will be individually plated.
with creme fraiche and trout roe
Cassava Potato Salad
with egg, avocado, and pickled cippolinis
with long grain rice, fried yuca, cilantro and lime
Adobo Beef Rib
with lemon lime segment, micro radish and citrus jus
Habichuela Con Dulce
whipped sweet rice red-bean custard with red-bean date jam and toasted coconut ice cream
1320 S Church St #400
Charlotte, NC 28203
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID. Additionally, if you plan on purchasing beverages during the event, make sure to bring cash.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $75 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What qualifies as valid proof of vaccination?
- To verify that you are fully vaccinated, and gain entry to the event, you must present to our event lead any one of the following forms of proof: your original physical vaccination card, a clearly legible photo of your original vaccination card, or the CLEAR Health Pass App. Please note, you will be only be considered “fully vaccinated” if it has been at least 14 days since you've received either (a) a second shot of the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, or (b) a single shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. More questions about this? Contact us at [email protected]
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies except for those with aversions to shellfish or dairy. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.