5-Course Revisiting Thai Roots Tasting Event
If you feel, as we do, that even basic Thai food is pretty great, just think about the food at Le Thai. A genuine sensation from the moment it opened in 2011, Le Thai is so good that Time Out named it to its 2021 list of “Best Thai Food in Vegas,” Eater gave it a place on its 2022 list of “Essential Thai Restaurants of Vegas,” and Tasting Table just added it to its 2023 list of “Best Thai Restaurants in America.” Chef/Owner Dan Coughlin, born of a Thai mother, is renowned for his three-color curry (a blend of red, yellow, and green), his homemade Thai noodle soup, and his signature Waterfall Sauce. His fried rice dishes with short rib, crab, or pork, his stir-fry offerings like ga pow and pad prik king, and his peerless pad thai round out the menu. And all of it is served up in what USA Today calls “a casual, welcoming environment that almost makes you feel like you’re having dinner at a friend’s house.” We’re pumped to visit and to hear from Chef Coughlin all about the glories of Thai cuisine.
About the Host:
A second-generation Thai immigrant, Chef Dan Coughlin opened his first Vegas restaurant Mix Zone Cafe in the Medical District in 2006. He then opened Le Thai on Fremont East in 2011, followed by its satellite location, Le Thai 2. He is also the culinary mastermind behind 8 East at Circa.
All courses will be individually plated.
Thai Basil Pork & Shrimp Dumpling
sweet soy vinaigrette
ground chicken, beansprout, garlic red curry sauce
Thai Fried Chicken
bone in chicken thigh, sticky rice, shallot, homemade chili sauce
Short Rib Fried Rice
pulled short rib beef, waterfall sauce, egg, garlic, cilantro, yellow & green onion
spring roll wrap, nutella, condensed milk, powdered sugar.
Restaurant Covid 19 Policy
At this event, we will do our best to accommodate requests for separate tables, assuming the space allows for them. Additionally, all food will be served individually-plated rather than family-style. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant's own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.
523 E Fremont St
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $85 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies except for soy and garlic. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.