DAY 3: 6-Course French Locavore Dinner Series
Diners will encounter some of the freshest locally sourced seafood, meat, and game in Seattle at Fremont’s intimate new bistro, whose name (French for ‘the corner’) hits all the right cozy neighborhood buttons. Chef Josh Delgado, who most recently ran the kitchen at Alderbook Resort on Hood Canal, brings French touches to Northwest ingredients, turning out lively fare full of flavor, like crispy sweetbreads, Washington wagyu, and sablefish with grilled vegetables. Seattle Eater salutes his efforts, lauding Le Coin as “One of 15 Fantastic Fremont Restaurants That Keep the Creative Spirit Alive.” You will feel right at home at Le Coin, with its open kitchen and wraparound bar, when we take over the restaurant for this event. Chef Delgado will be on hand to answer your questions and talk about the relationships he has built up with scores of purveyors, from family-run oyster farms to beef ranches, produce farmers, and more.
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Partner
An Arizona native, Chef Delgado began his culinary career at 16, working to provide meals for US Forestry firefighters and relief workers during natural disasters. Making his way to the PNW, he honed his craft as Chef de Cuisine at the Woodinville institution the Barking Frog and as Executive Chef at the Alderbrook Resort and Spa. He joined the team to open Le Coin in July 2018.
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
Duo of French Radish & Escargot Beignet
butter-dipped radish | escargot beignet with parsley beurre blanc
Treasure Cove Pacific Oyster
with pomegranate and preserved lemon ice
with fried brussels sprouts, washington apple, thyme bread crumbs, carrot soubise, and carrot fronds
Wild Bay Sockeye Salmon
with baby turnips, leeks, crisp fingerlings, confit leek puree, and smoked salmon gremolata
Braised Washington Pork Cheek
with autumn vegetable crepinette and pear and pork jus
Caramelized Fig Mille Feuille
with vanilla chantilly cream, chocolate bark, and sugar nest
4201 Fremont Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.