5 Course Italian Meets Southern Tasting Event
Opened in 2016 and still going strong, this popular osteria in the Ace Hotel is the brainchild of Memphis chefs and lifelong friends Andy Ticer and Michael Hudman, who were Semi-Finalists in the James Beard "Best Chef: Southeast" category in 2019. Executive Chef Trey Williams is carrying the torch and keeping Josephine Estelle on “Best Of” lists like Eater’s “Best Italian in NOLA" 2023 List. Chef Williams grew up on a small beef farm outside of Chattanooga, studied Creative Writing at the University of Tennessee and the University of Wyoming, and worked as the Chef de Cuisine under Ticer and Hudman at Catherine & Mary's in downtown Memphis. At Josephine Estelle, he is turning out inventive pastas like rigatoni with maw maw’s gravy and bucatini with delicata squash and chanterelles, as well as exceptional mains like gulf fish with turnips, mushroom conserva, and sauce piccata, chicken with saffron risotto, red onion caramel, and rosemary, and pork confit belly with root vegetables. It’s all served up in what Eater calls an “Art Deco stunner” of an environment. Sounds like a great night out, so we look forward to seeing you there!
About the Host:
Hailing from Chattanooga, Tennessee, Chef Trey Williams has honed his culinary craft since shortly after his college days. He was discovered by James Beard Nominated Chefs Andy Ticer and Mike Hudman during his time at their Memphis restaurant, Catherine & Mary's. After opening Josephine Estelle, they swiftly named him as their successor.
All courses will be individually plated.
bitter greens, red onion, pecan, smoked ricotta poppyseed vinaigrette
spare rib, andouille sausage, pork brodo, salsa verde, sourdough
confit duck leg, poultry velouté, crispy brussel leaves, panna gratta
mustard greens, pommes puree, cranberry jus
600 Carondelet St
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- Can I bring guests who are not members to this event?
- Yep! Members are able to purchase up to 3 guest tickets to this event (based on availability). However, guest tickets are $20 more than member tickets ($85 + tax/tip), and guests will not be allowed entry to the event unless they're accompanied by a member.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Will this event be handicap acccessible?
- According to the restaurant, this event is handicap accessible. If applicable however, please email [email protected] with your needs to ensure proper accommodations.
- What parking information has the restaurant provided for this event?
- According to the restaurant, valet parking is available at a set rate.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate most dietary restrictions and food allergies except for those with vegetarian, pescatarian, pork, or allium restrictions. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.