Forget about all your other holiday parties. This is the one you need to prioritize! We're thrilled to be teaming up with Chef Guy Meikle, for extravagant Eastern European-inspired celebration that will undoubtedly be the holiday party of all holiday parties. In the spirit of the holidays, the format for this event series will be different than our typical event format - passed hors d'oeuvres cocktail party to start before moving into a large format seated feast. The evening will kick off with a plethora of Chef Meikle's favorite canapés as you drink and mingle. Then, we'll be moving into the seated portion of the party that will feature a whole roasted Catalpa Grove lamb, as well as an assortment of delectable side dishes. Of course, we'll wrap up the night with a Chef Q&A during dessert. For those of you that weren't able to attend our first event series at Heritage way back when, you can read up on Chef Meikle's background below!
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Owner
Prior to opening Heritage, Chef Meikle served as Executive Chef at Nana Organic, where he was selected by Time Out as Breakout Chef of the Year and his cooking garnered Michelin praise as a Bib Gourmand.
Some items be served as passed canapés, some will be served family-style, and some will be individually plated. See FAQs at the bottom of this page for allergy/restriction accommodations and additional info.
assorted pickles, kimchi, and fermented vegetables
tuna belly with kraut, potato, and caraway
pickled herring with mushrooms and dill
trout roe on black bread with butter
korean beef tartare in perilla leaf with quail egg
with celery, crème fraîche, raisins, and apple
with sunchoke, bacon broth, and purple kraut
whole roasted catalpa grove lamb with caraway dumpling, smoked tomato, and rye
with kabocha squash, polish sausage, and cranberry beans
Poppy Seed & Ricotta Cheesecake
with white chocolate ganache and honey ice cream
2700 W Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, adjustments cannot be made to specific dishes. However, there will be SO MANY dishes served, that guests with allegies/restrictions will get to enjoy more than enough food to feel good and full! Gluten free tortillas will be available to those of you with gluten allergies. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.