5-Course Inventive Southern Dinner Event
What do you get when you mix Southern soul with French culinary techniques? Henley: a modern American brasserie that opened in 2017 on Broadway in Midtown. Before we get to the food, let’s discuss the ambiance. With its milk-glass pendant globes, white marble bar, and antique mirrors, Henley, which feels like an old mansion, was named by Architectural Digest as Tennessee’s “Most Beautifully Designed Bar.” Now, the food: dishes like Bear Creek Farm pork ribs with Korean BBQ sauce and peanuts, honey and lavender duck breast with sautéed peaches and cherry-ginger sauce, and diver scallops with corn, pickled jalapeño, and cilantro. No wonder Zagat lauds Henley as “a hip American kitchen serving modern classics inspired by local flavors.” We'll be taking over the entire restaurant for this event, and newly hired Exec Chef Kristin Beringson, who previously WON Food Network's "Chopped" competition, will be on hand to introduce each course and partake in a Q&A during dessert.
About the Host:
Best known for winning Food Network's "Chopped" in 2014, Chef Beringson studied culinary arts at Nashville's Art Institute of Tennessee, and cut her teeth at a plethora of Music City's most-acclaimed eateries – Holland House, City Winery, Silo, The Green Pheasant, and Ellington's – before taking over as Henley's Executive Chef earlier this year.
Each course will be plated individually.
with pickled berries, cashew, chèvre, and frisée
with charred leek relish, cranberry, and kale chip
with lemon, molasses, feta, and crispy speck
Crispy Lamb Belly
with crunchy garlic, carrot, grilled onion, and chili threads
with malted chocolate buttercream, dark chocolate ganache, and crackle
Nashville, TN 37203
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring proof of COVID-19 vaccination (refer to the "what qualifies as valid proof of vaccination" question below for more info on this) and a government-issued photo ID. Additionally, if you plan on purchasing beverages during the event, make sure to bring cash.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $75 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member and all guests must also present proof of full vaccination upon arrival at the event in order to gain entry.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who fail to present proof of full vaccination upon arrival, and/or have not paid the guest ticket surcharge, will not be allowed entry.
- What qualifies as valid proof of vaccination?
- To verify that you are fully vaccinated, and gain entry to the event, you must present to our event lead any one of the following forms of proof: your original physical vaccination card, a clearly legible photo of your original vaccination card, or the CLEAR Health Pass App. Please note, you will be only be considered “fully vaccinated” if it has been at least 14 days since you've received either (a) a second shot of the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, or (b) a single shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. More questions about this? Check out our COVID-19-Related Event Requirements.
- Will this event be hosted indoors or outdoors?
- This event will be hosted indoors, as we will be taking over the entire restaurant for it. The restaurant will be closed to the public, and only fully vaccinated attendees will be allowed entry.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies except for those with dairy or tree nut allergies. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.