5-Course Rockies-Infused French Tasting Event
Opened in March 2021, this sophisticated yet relaxed restaurant, housed inside the boutique Origin Hotel in downtown Westminster, is a vibrant expression of “French fusion.” Otherwise put, Executive Chef Lindsey Ryan takes classic French dishes and reimagines them with a Colorado state of mind. In keeping with the Origin Hotel vision to remain closely connected with the local community, Famille sources a great many of its ingredients through local farms and vendors, ensuring that everything that is placed on a diner’s table is absolutely fresh. Signature dishes include such deeply satisfying fare as flat-iron steak frites, grilled bison filet mignon, lavender-apricot duck, and green chili braised lamb shank. Make sure to leave room as well for classic French desserts like peach clafoutis, mille feuille, and petit fours. 5280 Magazine named Famille to its list of “Best New Restaurants of 2021,” calling themselves “big fans” of this eatery. Hope to see you there!
About the Host:
Hailing from Vermont, Chef Lindsey Ryan cooked throughout the state before moving to Colorado. She rose through the ranks to Executive Chef at Famille after its opening in 2021.
All courses will be individually plated.
Braised Celeriac & Carrots
pickled golden raisins, walnut romesco
truffle essence, grilled leeks, carrot microgreens
seared diver scallops, spinach champignon gratin, smoked trumpet mushrooms
Apple Braised Duck Confit
smoked gouda polenta, cherry rosemary gastrique
Ginger Honey Poached Pear
goat cheese cremeux, pate sucree crumble
Restaurant Covid 19 Policy
At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. Additionally, all food will be served individually-plated rather than family-style. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant's own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.
8875 Westminster Blvd
Westminster, CO 80031
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID. Additionally, if you plan on purchasing beverages during the event, make sure to bring cash.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $80 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- Which dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- The chef will be unable to accommodate attendees with dietary restrictions at this event. No substitutions or modifications to the menu will be available.
- What COVID safety precautions will be taken at this event?
- At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. Additionally, all food will be served individually-plated rather than family-style. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant’s own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.