EDO Tapas & Wine
5-Course Modern Spanish Tasting Event
When it opened in Chinatown in 2018, Las Vegas Weekly raved that this “gastro pub might be Las Vegas’ best new restaurant.” Now, in 2023, Edo has been named to Eater’s “38 Essential Las Vegas Restaurants” List and Infatuation’s “25 Best LV Restaurants” List. The tapas menu here was conceived by founding chef, Amador Edo, who grew up in Barcelona and was a James Beard "Best Chef: Southwest" finalist. Our event will be hosted by Executive Chef Tayden Ellamar, who was an Executive Chef and Chef de Cuisine at two restaurants from Joël Robuchon, another James Beard Award-Winner. Chef Ellamar is turning out spectacularly good fare, like beef tartare with Thai basil bearnaise, artichokes a la Catalana, calamari crostini, cuttlefish carbonara, and lamb merguez sausage with cucumber-mint sauce. (We would not be at all surprised if flan was on the dessert menu.) Frommer’s says, “Edo has made a name for itself among the restaurant industry elite. It’s a hot spot for chefs to duck into for small bites and a gin and tonic or three after their shifts on the Strip, so you know it has to be good.” Now that is a recommendation!
About the Host:
Hailing from Hilo, Hawaii, Chef Tayden Ellamar graduated from the University of Hawaii with a degree in Culinary Arts. Prior to joining the EDO team, he served as the Executive Chef of L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon, and cooked in the kitchens of Joël Robuchon at the Mansion, Lecirque, and Sage.
Courses #1-#4 will be served family style. Course #5 will be served individually plated.
Burratina Alla Panna
pomegranate, papaya, persimmon, butternut, gooseberry-yuzu
tomato powder, basil crisp
mussels, seasonal mushroom, manchego, parmesan, bomba rice
Lamb Merguez Sausage
cucumber yogurt sauce, fingerling potato, aioli
ladyfinger crumble, espresso ice cream
EDO Tapas & Wine
3400 South Jones Boulevard Suite #11A
Las Vegas, NV 89146
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- Can I bring guests who are not members to this event?
- Yep! Members are able to purchase up to 3 guest tickets to this event (based on availability). However, guest tickets are $20 more than member tickets ($85 + tax/tip), and guests will not be allowed entry to the event unless they're accompanied by a member.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies except for those with garlic or allium allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
- Will this event be handicap acccessible?
- According to the restaurant, this event is handicap accessible. If applicable however, please email [email protected] with your needs to ensure proper accommodations.
- What parking information has the restaurant provided for this event?
- According to the restaurant, parking is available through their private lot and/or garage.