Early to Rise
6-Course "Tribute to Brunch" Dinner Event
Let’s admit it: a great many of us harbor a secret desire to have brunch for dinner, hoping to capture the serene rhythms of that beloved weekend meal on a hassled weekday night. And in San Francisco, no one does brunch better than Early to Rise: situated in Nob Hill, this charming pop-up offers comfort food with a capital “C.” From hand-cut bacon to buttery lox and English muffins straight from the oven, everything served at this celebrated pop-up is entirely house-made with the quintessential finesse of Executive Chef/Co-Owner Andrew McCormack. With an impressive career that has spanned from NYC’s Jean-Georges and two Michelin-Starred The Modern, to San Francisco’s Spruce and Quince restaurants, the excitement and passion he brings his food have made Early to Rise one of SF’s Hottest Brunch restaurants for 2019. We will be taking over Early to Rise for this special event customized entirely for Tasting Collective, and Chef McCormack will be on hand to answer your questions and discuss the foods he loves most.
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Co-Owner
Raised in South Carolina, Chef Andrew honed his craft in the renowned kitchen of Chef Michael Tusk at Quince Restaurant. There he developed the sensibility that drives his work—elevating essential ingredients through simple, thoughtfully crafted recipes. Andrew’s cuisine is also influenced by his time in Manhattan at Jean Georges and the Bar Room at The Modern.
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
Tiny Bagels & House Smoked Lox
petite everything bagels with smoked salmon schmear, tomatoes, shallots, and capers
Summer Tomato Salad
early girl and fried green tomatoes with cultured goat's milk ranch dressing and japanese cucumbers
Corn on the Cob
with piment d'espelette butter and spicy oregano
Roasted Peach Pain Perdu
with homemade brioche, roasted pecans, fire-roasted yellow peaches, and basil semifreddo
Shrimp & Grits
butterflied shrimp slow-cooked in roasted prawn broth and served with heirloom white grits, poached eggs, bacon, mushrooms, and sweet onion
White Peach & Honey Granita
with white peaches, wildflower honey, and lemon
Early to Rise
1098 Jackson St
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.