5-Course Playful Pan-Asian Tasting Event
Celebrating its one-year anniversary this May, this deeply satisfying eatery in the 16th Street Mall has been grabbing accolades by the handful, including spots on such Lists as Denver Post’s “Best New Openings of 2022,” 5280’s “18 Best Ramen Spots of 2023,” and Westword’s “Best Ramen of 2023.” Chef/Owner Edwin Zoe, who was a Semif-Finalist for a James Beard “Outstanding Restaurateur” Award in 2022, was born in Taiwan but moved to Boulder in the 1980s to study International Business and Finance at the University of Colorado. He soon moved into the food world, creating Zoe Ma Ma (a Taiwanese/Chinese home and street food concept restaurant) at the Union Train Station in 2010, and, in 2017, Chimera in Boulder, a Pacific Rim eatery. At Dragonfly Noodle, he is taking ramen to new and unexpected places, with a buttered-poached Maine lobster rendition and happy ramen, topped with yakitori-grilled chicken thighs; but rest assured, he also serves superb stir-fries, pillowy baos stuffed with seasoned meats and spicy sauces, and much more. “Dragonfly is a restaurant for everyone,” raves 5280, so we hope to see everyone there!
About the Host:
Born in Taiwan, Chef Edwin Zoe moved to Boulder to study International Business and Finance before opening Zoe Ma Ma in 2010 and Chimera in 2017. A 2022 James Beard SemI-Finalist for "Outstanding Restaurateur”, he opened Dragonfly Noodle in May, 2022.
All courses will be individually plated.
Dim Sum Trio
steamed duck dumpling | shrimp shumai | garlic-chive dumpling
Maine Lobster Bao
celery, lobster butter drizzle, smoked paprika-togarashi mayo, scallion
Black Tonkotsu Ramen
housemade noodles, cherrywood smoked pork belly, black garlic oil, marinated soft egg, shallot, spicy sprout, cloud ear mushroom, scallion
slow braised veal shank, knife-shaved noodles, stir fried pea shoots, flower pepper, star anise
Restaurant Covid 19 Policy
At this event, we will do our best to accommodate requests for separate tables, assuming the space allows for them. Additionally, all food will be served individually plated rather than family style. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant's own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.
1350 16th St Mall
Denver, CO 80202
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $85 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Will this event be handicap acccessible?
- According to the restaurant, this event is handicap accessible.
- What parking information has the restaurant provided for this event?
- According to the restaurant, there is a nearby parking garage, as well as street parking available. Parking is not validated.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies except for soy, vegetarian, pescatarian, alliums, and garlic. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.