5-Course Eclectic Locavore Tasting Event
Named to Eater's ultra-prestigious "38 Essential Restaurants" List, as well as 5280 Magazine's "Best New Restaurants of 2020" List, Dimestore Delibar, is an eclectic combination of eatery, craft cocktail bar, deli, and full-service restaurant located in the heart of LOHI. Executive Chef/Owner Tim Dotson is well-known for creating dishes that were expertly paired with the drinks at the Family Jones Spirit House distillery and restaurant. At Dimestore Delibar, he is turning out inventive dishes like falafel salad, potato-gruyere croquettes, lamb kebabs, beets and greens salad with baby kale, grapefruit, and burrata, and much more. The décor is a hoot too, with Mexican-style stained glass windows above the bar, themed art that encompasses dinosaurs, cowboys, robots, and spaceships, and a convenience-store corner selling hot sauce, fish sauce, Junior Mints, Pocky, premium instant ramen, and other sundries. In other words, something for everyone! We can’t wait to visit here for what promises to be an evening of scrumptious fun.
About the Host:
Chef Tim Dotson has spent the last 23 gaining experience in his craft, first working kitchens in Boston and Martha’s Vineyard to gain a foundation for cooking, followed by a two year stint at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York where he earned a degree in Culinary Arts, which included a six month internship under Certified Master Chef (CMC) Hartmut Handke in Columbus, Ohio. After graduating he joined ‘the Modern’, a Michelin starred restaurant at the Museum of Modern Art in NYC. After moving to Denver, he has spent the last ten years working with the TAG restaurant group and as Opening Chef at a new Distillery concept and Spirit Brand, the Family Jones, before striking out on his own and opening Dimestore Delibar.
All courses will be individually plated.
with poached egg, sorrel soup, "cornflakes", and pancetta
Peas On Toast
crispy country ham with english pea-pistachio pesto, pecorino romano, pickled rhubarb, and grilled housemade multigrain bread
morel mushroom barbacoa ragu with tortillas, fava beans and rice, heirloom cherry tomatoes, and yellow hot sauce
baked wild shrimp with crab stuffing, asparagus and pistachios
Olive Juice, Seriously
olive oil bread with grilled strawberries, thai basil ice cream, and maldon salt
Restaurant Covid 19 Policy
At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. Additionally, all food will be served individually-plated rather than family-style. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant’s own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.
1575 Boulder St
Denver, CO 80211
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $75 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID. Additionally, if you plan on purchasing beverages during the event, make sure to bring cash.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
- What COVID safety precautions will be taken at this event?
- At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. Additionally, all food will be served individually-plated rather than family-style. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant’s own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.