DAY 1: 6-Course Inventive Pan-European Dinner Series
Just last month, Eater named this new eatery, opened in March of last year, to its list of “the 15 Hottest Restaurants in Denver.” Here, Chef Cristino Griego, whose family comes from Lucca, Italy, celebrates not only the cuisine of his homeland, but also draws upon the cooking traditions of France and Spain to deliver a menu that features charcuterie, cheese, olives, rillettes, house-baked bread, and Mediterranean comfort food, all made with the freshest local ingredients. Della Radice, whose name means “of the root,” even sports a small bodega of take-home supplies—dried pasta, sauces, fresh cheeses and meats—that you will want to explore when we take over the restaurant for our event. And Chef Griego will be in and out of the kitchen, fielding your questions and explaining why he thinks that Mediterranean food is the ne plus ultra of the culinary world.
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Owner
A graduate of Denver's Cook Street’s professional culinary program, Chef Griego traveled extensively across France and Italy to immerse himself in Old World cuisine. Returning to Denver in 2014, he joined the opening team at The Bistro at Stapleton. Griego eventually purchased the property in 2017, opening his own restaurant, Della Radice, in March 2019.
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
escargot and brie encapsulated by warm puff pastry
Winter Beet Salad
with roasted golden beets. grilled palisade peaches, heirloom tomatoes, lemon ricotta mousse, and citrus vinaigrette
Risotto Alla Agostino
lobster risotto with fines herbs and shaved parmesan
Arctic Char Tartare
with shallots, capers, house lemon garlic aioli, chives, and toast points
with baked apple, savory bread pudding, and tarragon demi-glace
Olive Oil Cake
with crème anglaise
2955 N, Ulster St #100, Denver, CO 80238
Denver, CO 80238
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.