6-Course Seasonally Inspired Dinner Event
Wicker Park is a lot more earth-friendly since the arrival of Clever Rabbit, a veggie-focused restaurant that opened in 2017. One of the forces behind this eatery is Chris Haisma, who owns Sparrow in Gold Coast and The Betty in Fulton Market—two establishments noted for their creative cocktails. This explains why you can expect to find a carrot margarita at Clever Rabbit, but you can also find sparklingly fresh produce that goes into dishes like eggplant agrodolce, mushroom and polenta terrine with walnuts and pumpkin marmalade, and tuna with compressed cucumber and puffed wild rice. Chicago Eater lists Clever Rabbit as one of the 16 Best Healthy Restaurants in the city, and ViaMichelin says, “Clever Rabbit pulls away from the pack, thanks to its inventive menu and rustic-chic space.” Chef Spencer Blake, a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America and formerly a chef at Michelin-starred Naha and Chef de Cuisine of the French Bistro Brindille in River North, will be on hand to take your questions and discuss his enthusiasm for vegetable-inspired cookery.
About the Host:
A graduate of Chicago's Culinary Institute of America, Chef Blake After spent years honing his craft at Chicago's Brindille and Michelin-starred Naha restaurants. He joined the team at Clever Rabbit in 2018.
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
Summer Squash Sopes
with tempura blossom, honeysuckle, and cotija
Sweet Pea Paratha
with carrot curry and goat's milk yogurt
Chicken Liver Mousse
with red raspberry, spruce tips, and rye shortbread
with porcini, spigarello, peperoncino, and aglio et olio
with hatch chili fry bread, radish slaw, braised greens, and pickles
Smoked Cherry Cheesecake
with marcona almond, sesame, and dark chocolate
2015 W Division St
Chicago, IL 60622
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies except gluten allergies. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.