5-Course Modern French Dinner Event
Step into Chef Nicholas Dalton’s Cole neighborhood restaurant, opened in July 2020, and you’ll feel instantly transported to Paris. Steak frites, red wine, crackling-crispy roast chicken, escargots, and authentic French onion soup are all on the menu as this valiant little restaurant that weathered the pandemic for six months as Le Brix, a pizzeria specializing in square, wood-fired pies, fulfills its destiny as a neighborhood hangout serving marvelous French food. Chef Dalton, who cooked at acclaimed restaurants like Mercantile Dining & Provision and Le Bilboquet, loves tradition and invention at the same time. His wontons, made with velvety boudin noir sausages and scallion sauce, are a triumph of east-meets-west cookery. The marble bar and European exit signs all add to the experience, making for a night out that is truly distinctive.
About the Host:
A Venice, CA native, Chef Dalton moved to Denver in 2008 and worked for acclaimed restaurants such as Oak at 14th, Mercantile Dining & Provision, Le Bilboquet, and Via Perla. In July 2020, he opened Brasserie Brixton in Cole with his business partners.
Each course will be plated individually.
with hot honey and blue cheese
Chicken Liver Pâté
with house sourdough, pickled mustard, and fin herbs
with xo vin, miso ginger sauce, and carrot tops
with charcroute, smoked lemon aioli, and popped capers
Honey Nut Cheesecake
with granola and apple butter
3701 N Williams St
Denver, CO 80205
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring proof of COVID-19 vaccination (refer to the "what qualifies as valid proof of vaccination" question below for more info on this) and a government-issued photo ID. Additionally, if you plan on purchasing beverages during the event, make sure to bring cash.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $75 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member and all guests must also present proof of full vaccination upon arrival at the event in order to gain entry.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who fail to present proof of full vaccination upon arrival, and/or have not paid the guest ticket surcharge, will not be allowed entry.
- What qualifies as valid proof of vaccination?
- To verify that you are fully vaccinated, and gain entry to the event, you must present to our event lead any one of the following forms of proof: your original physical vaccination card, a clearly legible photo of your original vaccination card, or the CLEAR Health Pass App. Please note, you will be only be considered “fully vaccinated” if it has been at least 14 days since you've received either (a) a second shot of the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, or (b) a single shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. More questions about this? Check out our COVID-19-Related Event Requirements.
- Will this event be hosted indoors or outdoors?
- This event will be hosted indoors, as we will be taking over the entire restaurant for it. The restaurant will be closed to the public, and only fully vaccinated attendees will be allowed entry.