5-Course Amalfi Admiration Tasting Event
Opened in 2016, this outstanding Anthem restaurant has hardly been coasting on its reputation. In fact, just this year, Eater named Bottiglia to its “Best Italian in Vegas” List. Executive Chef Alessandro Capuano is turning out rustic but sophisticated Tuscan fare, featuring superbly prepared dishes like wood-fired octopus, arancini Bolognese, crispy calamari, braised short ribs with parmesan polenta, superlative versions of chicken piccata, marsala, and parmesan, and a wide range of exceptional pasta dishes. (Leave room for the tiramisu, cannoli, and other delectable desserts.) It’s all served up in a bright and airy setting complete with large plantation windows, and an outdoor patio at the ready that Las Vegas Magazine calls “Gorgeous.” Gorgeous and delicious? To our ears, that sounds like an excellent combination, so we hope to see you there!
About the Host:
Leading the Bottiglia team since August 2022, Chef Alessandro Capuano began his career as a restaurant manager at Tarallucci e Vino in New York, before moving on to become Executive Chef at Ponti Rossi. After moving to Las Vegas, he served as Executive Chef at Marc’s Trattoria.
Courses #1 - #4 will be served family style. Course #5 will be individually plated.
signature lemon basil ricotta, vegan pesto, saba balsamic
oasted golden & red beet, crumbled goat cheese, aged modena balsamic saba, assorted veloutes
Mezza Maniche Rigate
signature wild boar ragù
Braised Short Ribs
parmesan polenta, balsamic cipollini onions, au jus
lady fingers, mascarpone, cocoa
2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89052
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- Can I bring guests who are not members to this event?
- Yep! Members are able to purchase up to 3 guest tickets to this event (based on availability). However, guest tickets are $20 more than member tickets ($85 + tax/tip), and guests will not be allowed entry to the event unless they're accompanied by a member.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Will this event be handicap acccessible?
- According to the restaurant, this event is handicap accessible. If applicable however, please email [email protected] with your needs to ensure proper accommodations.
- What parking information has the restaurant provided for this event?
- According to the restaurant, parking is available through their private lot and/or garage.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.