5-Course Dreams of Barcelona Tasting Event
Just opened a year ago, this stunning tapas bar in the Fifth + Broadway retail/entertainment complex immediately earned accolades from Thrillist ("15 Fall Restaurant Openings in Nashville to Get Excited About") and Eater ("Hottest New Restaurants") for its Barcelona style. Boqueria has also established itself as a go-to destination in eight locations throughout New York City, Chicago, and Washington before landing in Music City. Inspired by the buzzy atmosphere and great food of the Barcelona "Kioskos" that surround El Mercado, the city's renowned food market, Boqueria offers a full range of traditional tapas. Go here for such classics as pan con tamate, grilled octopus, patatas bravas, and Spanish tortilla, as well as main dishes like pollo rustido (roasted chicken), bacalao a la plancha (seared cod), and Ibérico pork. (And let's not forget the churros!) With its open kitchen and a view of the Ryman Auditorium as a stunning backdrop, Boqueria is an experience that transports diners to a culture of conviviality that characterizes Barcelona and makes it one of the world's favorite cities.
About the Host:
Chef de Cuisine
A Dominican Republic native, Chef Orianny Bonisacio moved to the US in 2011 and graduated from Monroe College's Culinary Arts program. She rose through the ranks from kitchen manager to Executive Chef at Corkbuzz in NYC before joining the Boqueria team in 2018.
Courses #1 - #4 will be served family-style. Course #5 will be individually-plated.
spanish dry-aged ham I aged manchego cheese | catalan roasted vegetable dish with eggplants, red peppers, onions, labneh yogurt, focaccia bread
From the Sea & Earth
spanish garlic shrimp with brandy, guindilla hot peppers, olive oil | roasted baby beets and grapefruit dish with candied pistachios, sheep’s milk cheese, dill
Albóndigas & Patatas Bravas
beef and pork meatball soup with tomato sauce, sheep’s milk cheese, basil I crispy potatoes, spicy salsa brava, roasted garlic aioli
Pinchos Morunos & Dátiles Con Bacón
seared colorado lamb skewers with pickled shallots, salsa verde I bacon-wrapped dates with almonds, valdeón blue cheese |
churros with chocolate sauce | apple fritters with cinnamon sugar, apple cider honey drizzle
Restaurant Covid 19 Policy
At this event, we will do our best to accommodate requests for separate tables, assuming the space allows for them. Savory courses will be served family-style, with dessert individually plated. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant's own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.
Nashville, TN 37203
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $85 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What COVID safety precautions will be taken at this event?
- At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. As per this restaurant’s policy, as well as local guidelines, we will not be requiring proof of COVID vaccination from attendees to gain entry.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate most dietary restrictions and food allergies except for those with soy, shellfish, or pork restrictions. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.