6-Course Ode to Old Nashville Dinner Series
Opened two years ago in the historic Printer’s Alley neighborhood, Black Rabbit is Executive Chef/Owner Trey Cioccia’s homage to the 1900’s speakeasies that once dominated downtown Nashville. Housed in a vintage building with 16-foot ceilings, exposed brick, and original hardwood flooring, Black Rabbit specializes in small plates like mushroom tamales, charred brussels sprouts, and roasted cauliflower, but has plenty of protein to go around as well, from roasted chicken and trout to brisket, bone-in ribeye, and extraordinary “rabbit rolls.” Chef Cioccia, a native of nearby Mt. Juliet, gave Nashville his celebrated The Farm House restaurant. Now, at Black Rabbit, he is reaping hosannas from restaurant reviewers like Ashley Brantley at the Nashville Scene, who references the “wild, wonderful bites” and salutes food that is “unique, delicious, and real.” We will be taking over Black Rabbit for this event, and Chef Cioccia will be in and out of the kitchen to answer your questions and discuss his commitment to preserving a precious piece of Nashville history.
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Owner
Chef Cioccia's fondness for humble Southern ingredients comes directly from his roots in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee. Raised on his family's 100-acre farm, he channels his ingrained love of fresh, local ingredients into all of his restaurants. He opened his first restaurant, The Farm House, in 2013, following its success up with Black Rabbit in November 2017.
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
Brown Butter Soup
with brown butter broth, almonds, and baby radishes
with root vegetable hummus, herbs, and fermented squash
with cotija cheese and oregano
with herbs, mustard, and heirloom beans
Smoked & Roasted Brisket
with jus and masa tortillas
Fire Roasted Dates
with olive oil, humboldt fog cheese, and maldon sea salt
218 3rd Ave N
Nashville, TN 37201
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.