6-Course Mediterranean Inspired Dinner Series
This popular restaurant on South Lamar has an unusual pedigree. It first opened in 2006 as a furniture shop that sold wine (yes, you read that correctly) and transitioned to a full-blown wine bar/eatery in 2017. born-and-bred Texan chef Andre Molina, formerly chef de cuisine at Intero, has created an eclectic and palate-pleasing menu that ranges from branzino in coconut-chili broth to chicken Milanese, fried pickled okra, lasagna with lamb merguez, and more. You’ll love the high ceilings, the aquamarine walls, and the soft lighting that give off a Mediterranean vibe, and the food is so good that Sarah Thurmond, the Austin Monthly restaurant reviewer, wrote, “I just wish I lived in the neighborhood so I could visit all the time.” We will be taking over this unique establishment for the evening, and Chef Molina will be on hand to chat, answer your questions, and discuss what it’s like to turn out top-notch food in a tiny two-person kitchen. Easy? No. Triumphant? Indeed!
About the Host:
A born and raised Texan, Chef Molina graduated from Le Cordon Bleu and quickly cut his teeth in some of Austin's best restaurants, including Odd Duck, Barley Swine, Jeffrey's, Launderette, and Intero. He joined the team at Intero in August 2019.
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
Chilled Beet Salad
with house ricotta, walnuts, strawberries, and chives
Amberjack Ceviche Tostada
with peach, peppers, shallots, and mango vinaigrette
Carrots Al Pastor
with masa aioli, pickled carrots, and pea shoots
with fig barbecue sauce and cabbage slaw
with texas ratatouille and pickled squash
with banana cream and strawberry compote
2110 S Lamar Blvd
Austin, TX 78704
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.