Anima by EDO
5-Course Globally Inspired Tasting Event
Opened just over a year ago, this restaurant at the Gramercy in Southwest Vegas is the new baby of Chefs Oscar Amador and Francesco Di Caudo, the team that created the outstanding EDO Gastro Traps & Wine in Chinatown. Eater Vegas promptly named Anima their 2022 "Restaurant of the Year," while Thrillist placed it on its 2023 list of "15 Most Essential Vegas Food Experiences." Flavors from Spain (Chef Amador hails from Barcelona) and Italy (birthplace of Chef Di Caudo) meld with those of Asia and beyond to create a truly distinct and delicious menu. There is so much to discover here, from caponata croquetas to Peruvian scallops crudo to lobster crostini to mizuna pappardelle… Well, we could keep going, but we also want to save room to mention the fabulous décor with its murals of marine life. Definitely a destination for anyone interested in inventive food exquisitely prepared and served, Anima, which means soul in Spanish, is indeed soul food brought to its highest level.
About the Host:
A Barcelona native, Chef Oscar Amador graduated from the Hofmann BCN Chef School and staged at three-Michelin-starred El Racó de Can Fabes. He previously owned Ajo Negro, TapeArt, and A Mano before moving to Vegas, where he cooked at Le Cirque before launching EDO Tapas & Wine in 2018. He opened Anima by EDO in December 2021. In 2023, he was named a James Beard "Best Chef: Southwest" Semi-Finalist.
Courses #1 - #4 will be served family-style. Course #5 will be individually-plated.
zucchinis, avocados, green bell peppers, pistachio vinaigrette
Oishi Shrimp and White Asparagus Salad
oyster plants, pumpkin seeds, avocados, green tomatillos
chopped eggplant dish with pumpkin, olives, mint, bechamel sauce
Truffle Cavatelli Pasta
spanish summer sausage, spanish dry-cured ham, english peas
Crème Fraîche Panna Cotta
rhubarb jam, vanilla bean
Restaurant Covid 19 Policy
At this event, we will do our best to accommodate requests for separate tables, assuming the space allows for them. Savory courses will be served family-style, with dessert individually plated. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant's own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.
Anima by EDO
9205 W Russell Rd #185
Las Vegas, NV 89148
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $85 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.