6-Course Big Easy Nostalgia Dinner Event
It's been ages since our last collaboration with Alba Ray's, and Executive Chef/Co-Owner Adam Rosenblum is eager to get our feedback on a bunch of new Cajun-inspired recipes he's been working on since our last visit. Naturally, anytime a chef with this pedigree asks us to serve as his guinea pigs, we jump at the opportunity! As a refresher, Chef Rosenblum previously cut his teeth in New Orleans under James Beard award-winning chef Donald Link at his nationally recognized restaurant Herbsaint before relocating to San Francisco. At Alba Ray’s, Chef Rosenblum offers an inventive seafood-centric menu that the San Francisco Chronicle says “successfully channels the essence of New Orleans.” His ode to the Big Easy extends beyond the food, however, as the restaurant’s wall-mounted plants and wrought iron transport guests to the French Quarter. Did we mention that Thrillist ranked Alba Ray's #2 on their Best New Restaurants list? We’ll be taking over the whole restaurant for this event and Chef Rosenblum will be coming out of the kitchen throughout the evening to share stories and participate in a Q&A with attendees during dessert!
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Co-Owner
Chef Rosenblum has cooked across the country in AK, NJ, MD, and in New Orleans alongside James Beard "Best Chef South" winner Donald Link at Herbsaint. Upon arrival in SF, he first served as Sous Chef at Flour+Water before striking out on his own with Causwells, Popsons Burgers, and Alba Ray's.
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
with radish and avocado
Creole Meat Pie
with green peppercorn sauce and micro parsley
Sheephead Sauce Piquant
with white rice, seasonal vegetables, and market fish
Duo of Jambalayas
chicken and pork | vegetable
Stone Fruit Braised Pork
with fingerling potato and fennel
with praline creme anglaise
2293 Mission St
San Francisco, CA 94110
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.