Ada's Wine Bar
5-Course Mediterranean Inspired Tasting Event
Just-over-a-year old, this special spot in Tivoli Village, created by James Beard Finalist Chef James Tree, has won a trifecta of accolades, including a citation as Best New Wine Bar (Vegas Magazine) and a place on the list of Best Bars in Vegas (Thrillist) and Best Restaurants in Vegas (Pure Wow). Chef de Cuisine Jackson Stamper, who has two decades of experience in the restaurant and bar business under his belt, including a stint as Executive Chef at the legendary Employees Only and in Las Vegas at The Kitchen at Atomic, jumped at the opportunity to work with Chef Trees. At Ada’s, he is turning out exceptional dishes like PEI mussels with chorizo, truffle grilled cheese, grilled sea bass, and inventive small plates like sweet corn ribs, duck fat potato wedges, and peaches and prosciutto. “The menu is full of Spanish/Mediterranean tapas that go great with large quantities of vino,” says The Infatuation, “like the Iberico chorizo croquetas and the wild mushrooms with taleggio cream and a sunny side up egg.” Sounds like the perfect place to while away a summer night, and we look forward to seeing you there!
About the Host:
Chef de Cuisine
Two decades of experience in the restaurant and bar business have given Jackson Stamper an uncommon level of experience in a variety of locales, from his native Orlando to Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York City, where he was Executive Chef at the legendary Employees Only, and finally Las Vegas, where he made his mark at The Kitchen at Atomic before jumping at the opportunity to work with Chef Trees and the Ada’s Wine Bar team.
All courses will be individually plated.
Peaches & Prosciutto
with mint, tahini dressing, and chile oil
with pecorino cheese, pickled fennel, and lemon honey vinaigrette
with corn puree, roasted cherry tomato, and paprika potato chip
Creekstone Skirt Steak
with charred sweet peppers and spicy piquillo pepper jam
with lemon curd, yogurt mousse, and oat crumble
Restaurant Covid 19 Policy
At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. Additionally, all food will be served individually-plated rather than family-style. As per this restaurant’s policy, as well as local guidelines, we will not be requiring proof of COVID vaccination from attendees to gain entry.
Ada's Wine Bar
410 S Rampart Blvd #120
Las Vegas, NV 89145
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID. Additionally, if you plan on purchasing beverages during the event, make sure to bring cash.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $80 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies except for dairy allergies. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.
- What COVID safety precautions will be taken at this event?
- At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. As per this restaurant’s policy, as well as local guidelines, we will not be requiring proof of COVID vaccination from attendees to gain entry.