Day 1: 5-Course Modern Italian Tasting Series
A mainstay of Old Fourth Ward's eating scene since its opening in 2017, this über-popular neighborhood bistro continues to collect accolades, having just been named to Eater’s "Best Italian in ATL" and "Best Restaurants in Fourth Ward" Lists of 2023 and, last year, to Thrillist’s “Best Italian in ATL” List. The restaurant’s name is a play on words, for “a mano” means “by hand,” while “amano” means they love, and the food here is, indeed, lovingly created by hand. Head Chef Chris Suarez, who has been with the restaurant since its opening, delights diners with supernal versions of classic Italian dishes like beef carpaccio, cacio e pepe, carbonara, and both chicken and eggplant parmesan. Finish off with some lemon ricotta poundcake or affogato, and all is right with the world. “A neighborhood gem,” says Rough Draft, and one that we are anxious to visit. Hope to see you there!
About the Host:
Born in NY, Chef Chris Suarez moved back and forth between there and Atlanta before officially moving to Atlanta in 2010. After honing his craft in the kitchens of ATL favorites such as Local Three and King + Duke, he joined the a mano team in 2017.
All courses will be individually plated.
olive, scallion, cucumber, squash, potato crisp
a mano's Caesar Salad
baby gem lettuce, spanish anchovy, parmesan
Sherry Vinegar Ravioli
carrot, ricotta, parmesan
baby carrot, scallion, roasted pepper, butter, potato
seasonal berries, pistachio, white chocolate
587 Ralph McGill Blvd NE
Atlanta, GA 30312
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- Can I bring guests who are not members to this event?
- Yep! Members are able to purchase up to 3 guest tickets to this event (based on availability). However, guest tickets are $20 more than member tickets ($85 + tax/tip), and guests will not be allowed entry to the event unless they're accompanied by a member.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- What parking information has the restaurant provided for this event?
- According to the restaurant, parking is available through their private lot, with nearby street parking also available.
- Will this event be handicap acccessible?
- According to the restaurant, this event is handicap accessible. If applicable however, please email [email protected] with your needs to ensure proper accommodations.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate most dietary restrictions and food allergies except for those with dairy, vegetarian, alliums, or garlic restrictions. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.