5-Course Pan-Asian Panorama Tasting Event
This pan-Asian eatery in the Circa Resort & Casino features innovative mashups of Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, and Thai cuisines. Indeed, it is so inventive that USA Today placed it on its List of “10 Best in Vegas,” and Eater named it to its List of “Favorite LV Restaurants.” Co-Owner/Chef Steve Piamchuntar grew up in and around his family’s restaurant in Southern California. In 1999, he was hired to open the five-star Bellagio Resort and Spa, followed by Tenaya Restaurant and Brewery, where he was Executive Chef. More recently, he was with Stirling Club, creating special events for its members. Now, at 8 East, he is creating special moments for diners with offerings like Thai beef jerky, cumin lamb lollipops, pork belly bao, lobster fried rice, dan dan noodles, and amazing desserts like Thai tea crème brûlée and Asian tiramisu (with green tea soaked ladyfingers!) In other words, the stuff of dreams. We are excited to visit!
About the Host:
Born in California but raised in Vegas, Chef Steve Piamchuntar cut his teeth in the kitchens of the Bellagio Hotel before moving to restaurants such as Tenaya Creek and famed social house The Stirling Club. In May, 2012, opened Nosh & Swig. 8 East, opened with Le Thai's Dan Coughlin, is his second restaurant.
All courses will be individually plated.
8 East Shrimp Ceviche
persian cucumber, seaweed, rainbow tomato, waterfall cocktail sauce
Peas & Carrot Rangoon
candied carrots, cream cheese, wasabi pea puree, thai chili glaze
Pork Belly Satay
peewee potato, chili threads, black sriracha
5 Spice Duck Confit
cilantro sesame rice, baby bok choy, hoisin gravy
brioche, condensed milk, honey, candied walnuts
8 E Fremont St
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $85 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Will this event be handicap acccessible?
- According to the restaurant, this event is handicap accessible. If applicable however, please email [email protected] with your needs to ensure proper accommodations.
- What parking information has the restaurant provided for this event?
- According to the restaurant, parking is available through a nearby garage. They do not validate parking or offer valet, though the garage itself may provide services. Please email [email protected] for more information if desired.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.