Edi & The Wolf
9-Course Traditional Austrian Feast
Inspired by "Hueriger", the neighborhood wine taverns popular throughout Austria, Edi & The Wolf is all about recreating authentic Austrian tradition. The restaurant is the brainchild of Chefs Eduard "Edi" Frauneder and Wolfgang "The Wolf" Ban, who were also the team behind Michelin-starred Seasonal Restaurant & Weinbar. With Edi & The Wolf, the chefs pay homage to their childhoods growing up in Austria, but also put their own sophisticated spin on traditional dishes. The restaurant has been lauded by the critics as both a NY Times and NY Mag Critics' Pick. We'll be taking over the entire restaurant for this feast, and Chef Frauneder will be coming out to introduce the dishes and talk food with us!
The Feast Lineup
All dishes will be served family-style.
with seasonal assorted pickles
with pickled fennel, olive crumble, and charred cucumber dressing
Liptauer & Pumpkin Seed Spread
with farmer's cheese, paprika, and pumpkin seed oil
Baby Back Ribs
with honey and beer glaze, bacon slaw, and mustard
with red onion bacon marmalade, mozzarella, and broccolini
heritage pig with potato salad, cucumber salad, and lingonberry jam
with brussels, acorn squash, and fried onions
Chocolate Soufflé Austrian Style
with chocolate sauce and whipped cream
with crème anglaise, whipped cream, and mixed berries
Edi & The Wolf
102 Avenue C
New York, NY 10009
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your tickets to someone else if you purchased tickets to attend this event but can no longer attend. However, tickets purchased for this event are not transferrable to future events. Please let us know in advance if you intend to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else, and provide us with the new guests’ names and emails. We will not be able to accommodate guests that are not on the guest list.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $55 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.