12-Course Middle Eastern Event
Chef Mimi Kitani opened her first Mimi's Hummus restaurant 7 years ago in Ditmas Park, Brooklyn, and it quickly became a sensation. She grew up in Jerusalem, but her unique brand of Israeli cuisine draws heavily upon her family's roots in Morocco and Iraq. Chef Mimi is perhaps best known for her hummus, which is widely recognized as NYC's best. But, she's eager to show us that they have a lot more to offer than incredible hummus. We'll be taking over their new restaurant in Manhattan for this feast, which has already received praise from the NY Times as a Critics' Pick. As always, Chef Mimi will be coming out to introduce the dishes and share food stories with us!
The Feast Lineup
All dishes will be served family-style.
with garlic, lemon, and tahini
with moroccan spices
with harissa, lemon, and sheep's feta
fresh vegetables with tahini
with falafel, tahini, lemon, garlic, and pita
with spiced mushroom and pita
strained yogurt with za'atar spice and pita
with persian lime, lentil stew, and rice
with beef, grilled vegetables, tahini, herb rice, jalapeño, and pine nuts
with lentil, bulgur wheat, raisin scallion, onion, and sheep's yogurt
rose water milk pudding with cranberry and coconut flakes
chocolate balls with pistachio
245 E 14th St.
New York, NY 10003
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.