8-Course Modern Hawaiian Event
Noreetuh is a Hawaiian-themed NY Times Critics' Pick with strong ties to Japanese, Korean and Filipino cuisines. The restaurant's chef and co-owner, Chung Chow, has an impressive Michelin pedigree. He honed his craft at Per Se and Lincoln Ristorante prior to opening Noreetuh in 2017. At Noreetuh, Chef Chow serves up a mix of Hawaiian classics and innovative new dishes that are inspired by his influences growing up in Hawaii and living in Japan. We'll be taking over the restaurant's semi-private space for this series and Chef Chow will be coming out several times to introduce us to the melting pot that is Hawaiian food!
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Co-Owner
Prior to opening Noreetuh, Chef Chow cut his teeth at several of NYC's top Michelin-Starred restaurants: Per Se and Lincoln Ristorante.
The Feast Lineup
Some dishes will be individually plated, and some will be served family-style.
Shishito Pepper Tempura
Hearts Of Palm Salad
with beets, crispy shallots, cilantro, and smoked tofu
Big-Eye Tuna Poke
with macadamia nuts, pickled jalapeños, and seaweed
Kalua Pork Croquettes
with cabbage and katsu sauce
with pole beans, chinese bacon, and fermented black bean
Pineapple Braised Pork Belly
with yams, swiss chard, and peanuts
King’s Hawaiian Bread Pudding
with rum raisins and pineapple ice cream
Bruléed Hawaiian Pineapple
with lime zest and ‘alaea salt
128 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10009
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- Unfortunately, for this event we will not be able to accommodate any dietary restrictions or food allergies. Apologies for the inconvenience!