5-Course Farm-to-Flame Tasting Event
This Henderson eatery opened with a splash this past October, immediately making Eater's "Hottest New Restaurants in Vegas" list. Here, Chef/Owner Matthew Meyer is working powerful magic with the process of dry aging, which brings out the best taste and texture in beef, poultry, fish, and other proteins. After graduating from the California School of Culinary Arts – Le Cordon Bleu and taking a series of positions on the Strip (including Caesar's Palace, Wynn Resorts, and Andre's Restaurant), he started Matteos Gourmet Food Service, which focused on large-scale catering and private chef dinners. In 2016, he opened the acclaimed Served Global Dining in Henderson to pursue a vision without culinary boundaries. Now at 138° (named for the ideal finishing temperature for steak), he is serving amazing ribeyes, house-ground burgers, Nantucket jumbo scallops, whole grilled branzino, duck breast, lobster borscht, truffle parm fries… well, we could go on. Las Vegas Weekly says, "Matt Meyer is ready to take things to the next level, and if you've ever dined at his Henderson restaurant Served Global Dining, you should be excited about what's coming." Indeed we are!
About the Host:
A graduate of the California School of Culinary Arts – Le Cordon Bleu. Chef Matthew Meyer moved to Vegas after school to cut his culinary teeth on the Strip. After working in the kitchens of Caesar's Palace and Andre’s, he started Matteos Gourmet Food Service. In 2016, he opened his first restaurant, Served Global Dining. 138°, his second restaurant, opened in 2022.
All courses will be individually plated.
Thai Mango Salad
house-smoked lardon, thai peppercorn
Crispy Pork Belly
fennel butter, pickled shallots, apples, pork jus
Corvus Farms Duck Breast
winter squash, cacao mole sauce, mezcal beurre blanc sauce, roasted plantains
Grilled Butternut Squash Ravioli
raspberry coulis, gold flake chocolate mousse
1450 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste C-205
Henderson, NV 89012
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Do guests need to be of a certain age to attend this event?
- Yes. All attendees must be 21+ to gain entry.
- What must I bring to the event?
- Please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $85 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for emergency requests, we may allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests (as well as the guest ticket surcharge) must be sent to us prior to the event. Any guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What COVID safety precautions will be taken at this event?
- At this event, we will be accommodating all requests for separate tables rather than communal seating. Additionally, all food will be served individually-plated rather than family-style. As per local guidelines, as well as the restaurant’s own policy, attendees will not be required to present proof of vaccination for entry.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.