DAY 3: 10-Course Seasonal American Feast
The past few events have been all about showcasing brand new eateries that we'd heard great things about. For this event, however, we're heading to a well-established restaurant that has nothing to prove. The Finch, which opened a few years back, is one of only a small handful of Brooklyn-based restaurants that received a Michelin Star this year (and every year since they opened!). This place is all about perfectly blending modern and traditional; from the space, which is a beautifully renovated 120-yr-old brownstone, to the food which is loosely classified as "seasonal American". The incredible success of this restaurant is not in the least bit surprising when you consider Chef/Owner Gabe McMackin's resume: Blue Hill at Stone Barns, and Roberta's, and Gramercy Tavern, oh my! We're taking over the back room of the restaurant for this one and and Chef McMackin will, of course, be coming out of the kitchen throughout the evening to introduce the courses and sharing stories.
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Owner
Chef McMackin has over 20 years of cooking experience, including extensive time spent working in the kitchens of Blue Hill at Stone Barns, Roberta's, and Gramercy Tavern.
The Feast Lineup
Some dishes will be served family-style and some will be individually plated. See FAQs at the bottom of this page for allergy/restriction accommodations and additional info.
Chicken and Garlic Scape Meatballs
with dulce and pickled plum
with chicken heart, liver, and rhubarb
with smoked tomato and parmesan
with romano bean and spring onion panzanella
with lemon verbena and ramp capers
with zucchini and pistachio
with cousa squash and mint
with pickled ramps and lemon
Crème Fraîche Panna Cotta
with fermented blueberries
212 Greene Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11238
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your tickets to someone else if you purchased tickets to attend this event but can no longer attend. However, tickets purchased for this event are not transferrable to future events. Please let us know in advance if you intend to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else, and provide us with the new guests’ names and emails. We will not be able to accommodate guests that are not on the guest list.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.