8-Course New Americana Feast
We're super excited to be returning to this esteemed West Town eatery with acclaimed chef Zoë Schor! At Split Rail, Chef/Owner Zoë Schor is focused on both recreating and reinventing the classic American comfort food she grew up eating as a kid. Her goal is to create a shared nostalgic feeling among diners, thereby fostering a sense of connection. However, she also wants to incorporate her own culinary flare into her food, the result of which is cuisine she's dubbed "New Americana". Making tweaks to food that we already have a strong childhood affinity to is a bold and risky undertaking. One could argue that if it ain't broke, why fix it? However, given Chef Schor's ridiculously impressive resume that includes stints with Chef Thomas Keller and Chef Tom Collichio, we have zero doubt that her risk-taking pays off. We'll be taking over the entire restaurant for this event, and Chef Scor will be coming out of the kitchen throughout the evening to introduce the courses and share stories!
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Owner
Prior to opening Split Rail, Chef Schor worked in many of the country's top restaurants including Bouchon and Craft. Most recently, she served as Executive Chef at Ada St.
The Feast Lineup
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be plated individually.
Spicy Steak Tartare
with house potato chips
Crunchy Red Salad
with radicchio, red cabbage, baby beets, pecorino romano, and sherry vinaigrette
with smoked carrot hummus, vegetable honey, and herby grain salad
Cheshire Pork Chop
with sweet corn cake and salsa verde
Loaded Baked Potato Gnocchi
with bacon, sour cream, hook's 3-year cheddar, and crispy potato skins
with preserved lemon vinaigrette and fried egg
with charred prime sirloin, creamy masa, and fajita flavors
with pretzel whipped cream and chocolate crumb
2500 W. Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your tickets to someone else if you purchased tickets to attend this event but can no longer attend. However, tickets purchased for this event are not transferrable to future events. Please let us know in advance if you intend to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else, and provide us with the new guests’ names and emails. We will not be able to accommodate guests that are not on the guest list.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.